Stapert Home Improvements LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8693 N 800 E

Sheridan, IN 46069

Stapert Home Improvements, LLC is a small company with on site owner involvement. We are new to Angie's List and recently set up our profile. We have offices in Fishers and Sheridan and primarily work in Hamilton County and north Indianapolis. We specialize in wooden window repairs, trim and siding repairs, deck building and repairs, screen porch/sun room building and repairs, interior and exterior painting, and interior carpentry such as ship lap and fireplace surrounds. We have been in business for 17 years. Our highest goals are quality and customer satisfaction!...

Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (26)Windows (9)Decks and Porches (4)Doors (1)

02/21/2020

Great. Jim was a pleasure to work with. He got back to me the same day that I left a message. I sent him photos of the post and he gave me an estimate which was accurate. He showed up on time. The work quality was excellent and he cleaned up his mess. I also appreciated that I didn’t have to continually track him down to find out when he would be out. He gave me an estimated time frame and followe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of an outside wooden lamp post

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

09/14/2019

We live in a 50yr old home and some of the windows were in bad shape. Jim looked at all of the damaged windows and repaired most while some were past fixing and needed to be replaced. He fully discussed his recommended plan and completed the work in a timely manner. He and Bob were always professional and easy to work with. We talked to several other companies. Some that would repair and some that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows repaired and replaced and replaced front door

CATEGORY replacement windows, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

08/12/2019

The window was replaced today. It was a casement oversize window and had to be ordered. They came and took what was left of the old one and replaced the window. They also were very protective of the room, furnishing, and clean up of the house. I thought the cost of replacement was in line for material and services provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
April storms blew out an upstairs window and need to have it replaced. Was provided with Stapert Home Improvement by another company that only did glass replacement not window replacement,\.

CATEGORY replacement windows, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Photo for Stapert Home Improvements LLC - 8693 N 800 E, Sheridan, IN - 38040397

05/15/2019

Jim Stapert and his business partner did three full days of work for us at our house, and I recommend him highly. He is extremely personable and tuned in to the customer, and he seems to be a good man who takes pride in doing a job well. He has been doing carpentry jobs with his dad since he was very young and has 17 years of experience doing carpentry full time. As part of the work process, he an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rot remediation and replacement of sliding glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

04/06/2019

Jim Stapert is also associated with a company called Solutions in Carpentry. I initially called Solutions in Carpentry and was handed off by his partner to Jim, which I was told is their estimator, so you can take this review into consideration when evaluating both of those companies. I met Jim at our home and discussed the photos and schematics that I provided ahead of our on site meeting detaili...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinet Modifications

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

Stapert Home Improvements, LLC has never had any business dealings with this member. We encourage anyone looking at our reviews to note that all Stapert Home Improvements, LLC reviews have an "A" rating. We greatly appreciate all of our customers!

01/18/2019

Jim and his team did a great job on our project, which was adding a wall and closet to convert an open loft space into a bedroom. They also added crown molding to our main floor. Both projects turned out great. Jim was always responsive and communicated regularly throughout the job. They were always polite and very trustworthy. I felt that we got a good value for the price we paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built closet and installed crown molding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

12/03/2018

Excellent. Very professional job w/excellent workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish carpentry on the interior of a new box window

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

10/09/2018

We are Happy with the good workmanship, they've completed the work very satisfactorily, they cleaned up very well, we are very happy with price and their work, and we will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To repair and replace parts of our house windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/16/2018

I was very pleased with the work Jim did. He communicated on a consistent basis to ensure my expectations were met. His expertise and professionalism was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Jim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refaced two fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

03/27/2018

Jim and Bob did a fantastic job! They were extremely professional, on time and the work they completed was excellent. They are very trustworthy and would highly recommend and use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved built-in china hutch and reinstalled on different wall, installed/designed bead board and chair rail in basement stairway and installled a 12 panel interior door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Services include wooden window repairs, trim and siding repairs, deck building and repair, screen porch / sun room building and repairs, interior and exterior painting, window and door installations and interior carpentry.

Not Applicable