Reliable Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning

A 30 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2008

1521 E Tipton St

Seymour, IN 47274

Reliable Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning started out small. Three brothers, one service truck, and a mission to provide quality HVAC service to homeowners throughout Columbus, Seymour & surrounding areas quickly added up a long list of satisfied customers. Through recommendations and loyal clients, Reliable Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning is now made up of over twenty dedicated team members and a fleet of more than twelve service trucks. Although we’ve expanded to answer calls across Columbus & Seymour, IN, we have never lost sight of our original commitment to excellence in every area of service....

hvac repair (28)air duct cleaning (6)

04/09/2020

Professional, efficient, and friendly service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and serviced two new units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/09/2020

They worked with my horrible home warranty service for nearly a year to get my situation handled, and the actual job was flawless. The only heating and A/C place I would ever use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace condenser and coil.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

04/02/2020

Excellent! Tech was on time, and very polite and professional. He explained all the options that I had once he made the assessment of the problem. He outlined it all on his tablet and explained it very well! He made the repairs and explained other options I had to help prolong the life of my heat pump. I would highly recommend Reliable Heating and Cooling in Seymour, Indiana!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside heat pump not working at all

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

09/23/2017

Very good service. They explained everything related to the purchase before the purchase. They gave me options and explained those options. Their service people were cordial, polite, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner and new furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

07/28/2017

I have been with them for about 16 years. They are good. They can fabricate, moisture barrier for me. They have done quiet a few different things. If there s something they haven't had experience on before, they will go and get extra trainer before even recommend doing something. They have a service plan for the year. They have a catalog of prices they stick too. They have package pricing for cert...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance HVAC. I have a boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

11/16/2016

They are a good, reputable firm and they care about the work they do. The workers I came in contact with were excellent. They explained things as they did them. They had good communication between me and them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Reliable Comfort for heating and A/C.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

11/16/2016

I began using them four or five years ago. I don't remember the price, but I know it was reasonable. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The first time I used them they did some duct work and maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2012

08/29/2016

I called and they said a tech would call within 30 minutes. I got a call from John within 10 mins and he said he would be there in about 45 mins after he was done with his previous job. John arrived and fixed what need to be done within about a half hour. He was prompt, courteous, and answered all of the questions we had. We normally ask for Nate but this was an "on call" situation. Both John and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C went out on a Friday while we were at work and it was 87 degrees when we got home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

01/02/2016

Quality from top to bottom - start to finish - moderately priced.  System works as intended.  Estimates provided on date and cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded AC system including ductwork for an addition, removed aging fiberboard.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

12/28/2015

Very thorough and timely for the estimate. They were able to provide a great number of options ranging from the very economical to high end. I just felt like I found a better value elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate of replacing my gas furnace and ac unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2015

Heating, a/c, duct cleaning, geothermal, boilers, oil furnaces, air to air heat pumps and repair, air balance & efficiency testing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available