Advanced Pest Elimination

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since June 2013

Advanced Pest Elimination is a full service termite & pest elimination company. We offer complete pest elimination services as well as pest prevention programs that are affordable to all of our customers. We guarantee all of our work with a very good warranty that is included with all service. Serving all of Kentuckiana....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

06/14/2017

The technician was very friendly, knowledgeable and didn't charge extra money. They had the tools needed to take care of my problem on hand so we didn't have to schedule a repeat appointment. I called a second time with help on flies and instead of charging me, gave me advice on what they can do. I really appreciate them not taking advantage. Really professional. I will use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had mice in a rental property with a crawl space.

09/21/2016

GREAT! I have had Terminix and Orkin over the years, but this company far surpasses them in quality of work and service too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed spraying for ants and spiders done.

08/22/2016

Fine, called prior to service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly service, exterior.

06/01/2016

02/20/2016

Great service, great price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quarterly exterior/interior treatment

CATEGORY pest control

Advanced Pest Elimination is a full service Pest Elimination Company In Kentuckiana. We Guarantee to eliminate Ants, Spiders, Roaches, Wasp, Bed Bugs, Termites, Fleas, Mice, Rats, Hornets, Bees, and much more. Bed Bug Heat Treatments, Real Estate Inspection Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available