A Nicer Reflection Cleaning & Restoration Inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2010

ANR Restoration is a full-service restoration company. We mitigate all kinds of disasters, and we prevent disasters too. We offer the following services and more for homes and commercial buildings. Air Duct Cleaning : We get rid of all of the grit, dust, and allergens that build up in your air ducts. We use a powerful system that pushes the debris into the main duct before pulling it into a vacuum. Water Damage : Water damage can come from all sorts of different places. You may have had a pipe burst in your home or office, or maybe a recent rain storm brought water inside. No matter where the water came from, we can remove it. After that, we’ll take care of the stains and bacteria that may have been left behind. Mold Remediation : Mold is a big problem for homes and commercial buildings. Once mold appears, it takes a lot of effort to remove it. We’ll get rid of all of the mold so that it doesn’t come back. Fire Damage : Fire damage includes destruction, soot, smoke, and more. We rebuild damaged structures and remove the other damage. Carpet and Upholstery : Your day to day life comes with dirt, allergens, dust, and spills. Your carpets take on the worst of it. Since you can’t wash your upholstery the way you wash your clothes, experts recommend that you get carpets and upholstery cleaned once a year or so. Board Up Services : When a window shatters, or when another disaster leaves your house vulnerable, we step in right away. Our board up service provides a layer of safety to protect your home until a permanent solution arrives....

Action Property Mold LLC

We are a full service mold abatement company that provides service calls in & around the CINCINNATI, DAYTON, INDIANAPOLIS, LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON markets. BBB A+ rating - Winners of 10 previous "Angie's List Super Service Awards". Because of our high level of expertise we pride ourselves in the testing, dry-out, treatment, elimination and future prevention of all type of mold. We are certified, bonded and insured, and can provide many great references upon request. Owner operated small company that offers free estimates with a 10% discount to seniors and military. Within our industry there is a large amount of education and certification necessary to deal with mold. You will be dealing with the same certified individuals during the entire process. Any questions around insurance claims are welcome.

Offers by Action Property Mold LLC on Angie's List

04/14/2016

They was very polite. They did their job very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned bedrooms and living.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

02/12/2013

I apologize, I combined the experience with what happened above.  Sorry!  But, I did forget to express that Jerry personally oversaw the entire job to make sure that everything was taken care as it should.  Customer Service, the client, are always foremost and their satisfaction is guaranteed.  :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I cannot express in words the fantastic job that A Nicer Reflection provided.  Christmas Eve I awakened in the night to find that my dishwasher hoses had come apart and my house was totally flooded. I hurried to shut the water off, get the presents up off the floor to safety, and immediately called their office, got their answering service who in turn contacted Jerry and he arrived at my house by 4:00 am. He immediately asked if he could photograph the damage and began meticulously photographed the damage for the insurance company.  He said that the company was working on Christmas Eve and that his team would be at our house to pull up all of the flooring and position huge fans to dry and keep from mold.  The team was efficient and professional.  The worked diligently and in record time, my floors were concrete and drying out.  I contacted my insurance agent, who in turn contacted the adjuster and I and I was furnished a claim number and that was the first and last thing I had to do.  A Nicer Reflection handled everything else.  The handled everything from the insurance company to the replacement of the flooring and everything that went with it.  I really can't say enough good things about this company.  They are efficient, courteous, professional and wasted no time in getting everything out, the floor removed and they were gone.  I would definitely recommend therm without reservation.  I would definitely call them again, if I was in need.  Thanks!

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration