Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 2514902

5050 W Lincoln Highway

Schererville, IN 46375

PLEASE call us at 219-795-1943 to receive expedited treatment. Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. At Earl's we strive to stay at the cutting edge, to bring to our customers the most healthy, safe, comfortable and energy efficient system on the market. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning. Additional email - earlsheating@gmail.com: kenic2732@gmail.com: Additional phone - (219) 795-1943....

hvac repair (84)air duct cleaning (5)water heater repair and installation (1)

09/17/2020

My furnace stop working last spring(2020) .. from the customer representative to technician (Mathew Chapman) my experience was very pleasant . The technician was prompt and professional he diagnose the problem with my furnace immediately and began service. The technician explained every procedure he performed all while respecting social distancing and wearing a mask . My furnace was completed in a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace stop working last spring(2020) ..

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking your time to write this review! We agree that Matt Chapman is wonderful! At Earls Heating and Air Conditioning we do take pride in our work - in fact our Work motto is It's All a Matter of Pride! We welcome you to our Earls family of customers!!

11/08/2019

Matthew was quick and very professional. I was pleased with all of his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Diagnostic

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

01/29/2019

Very happy with earls. Lauren was extremely thorough and explained everything. Shane and Anthony did a great job doing the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new Furnace, humidifier, air purifier and ductwork installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning is so appreciative of your kind compliment regarding our team of professionals. Lauren is extremely knowledgeable regarding your home comfort solutions. Shane and Anthony are our #1 team for installation. It is always our objective to not just meet but exceed your expectations. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your words of encouragement.

11/08/2018

It was an excellent service. There was a problem with it and they came back this morning and installed a brand new. I just can't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a furnace yesterday.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning! We have been in business for over 50 years and we live by our motto that "It's All a Matter of Pride!". Congratulations on your new comfort system. Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning

10/01/2018

They were just great, they came quickly, when they came to install the air conditioning unit it was quick and they left the area clean and neat, left immediately right after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], for sharing your words of encouragement regarding your positive experience with Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning. Our motto is "It's All a Matter of Pride" and we implement that credo in our daily work activities. We have been in business for over 50 years and it never gets old when our customers tell us we are doing a good job. It was our pleasure to take car...

08/11/2018

It went really good. I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Thank you so very much for your kind remarks regarding our service. We truly believe in our motto that "It's All a Matter of Pride!" We appreciate the opportunity to care for your comfort service needs!

08/02/2018

From the moment my email was answered, until Matt & Charlie walked out my door,I was treated with the upmost respect. Lauren was the consultant I met with. What a smart informed young lady. Lauren listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions in the most simple terms. She was very patient,I felt very much at ease with her. She presented her recomendations that would best suit my needs....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC relacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], We were delighted to receive your review and was especially pleased to read your kind words about Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning. We agree wholeheartedly with you that Lauren is an excellent Comfort Consultant and we wouldn't have it any other way. Lauren truly cares about her clients and she practices our company tradition that "It's all a matter of pride"! We appre...

08/02/2018

Such a friendly group of people!!! Polite,honest,timely and were very patient and very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

06/05/2018

Technician was a little behind schedule but did call to let me know he was on the way. He figured out the issue pretty quickly, changed out a defective part, added Freon and thoroughly cleaned the unit. This was a big relief as we have our house up for sale and I was dreading having to buy a new a/c unit. Have used Earl's in the past for service and to put in a high efficiency furnace. Would use a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our work. At Earl's Heating & Air Conditioning we live our motto that "It's all a matter of pride". We wish you the very best in your new journey. It has been an honor to count you among our Earl's family.

01/15/2018

fine ok, they did agood jobfor a higher effiency unit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace furnace, ac, and thermostat

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential Heating & Cooling, Equipment Retrofit & Replacement, Refrigerant, Air Conditioner Sales, Repair & Installation, Indoor Air Quality, Water Furnace Service & Installation, & Zoning

Window Air Conditioner Repair