VBA Paving

Founded 2005 •

Awards & Badges

5757 Melton Rd

Portage, IN 46368

VBA paving brings the experience and the right equipment for all types of paving projects. Whether you're looking for a contractor to install large commercial parking lots, or just need simple residential sidewalk repairs, we have the team to handle your project. VBA Paving is dedicated to bringing high-quality materials and efficient crews to each job to complete your pavement installations, repairs, and maintenance projects. We are ready for projects of any size. Contact us today for additional information or to request a quote on your project....

asphalt paving (7)stone and gravel (1)

10/16/2020

There were a couple of hiccups but overall the job was complete and I was left satisfied I would recommend them to family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete driveway from Street to garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

07/17/2020

Job well done thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/16/2020

Quick response!! Returned call and came out to quote promptly. Professional Work was done within same week and finished when I came home. I Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways : partial Repair and seal coat All

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/10/2020

Nice smart guys. They were punctual and knowledgeable! The pipe in the drain under the asphalt was cracked. They repaired it and asphalted Looks great!! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/07/2020

It was good. They showed up on time, very courteous, and very polite. Several people stop by and asked me who did it because it was really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did asphalt on my driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

07/02/2020

VBA services was outstanding. Vic Brewer was very professional and provided us with great information about our driveway and what was needed to complete the asphalt process. Thanks guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Thank you so much.. it was a pleasure working for you guys. Enjoy the new driveway.

07/02/2020

new driveway

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went great. I’ve already recommended your services to other people. Thanks again

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

06/01/2020

They did a great job. They had good workers who were very polite and respectful. I was happy and 100% satisfied. I recommend them to everybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They paved my driveway asphalt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Driveway Asphalt, Parking Lots, Asphalt Patch work, Sealcoating, Base & Stone, Tar & Chip, Crack Filling, Striping

Check, PayPal