Johnson, Dr. Reed E.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

Hardin Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

At Hardin Cosmetic and Family Dentistry, we know what is important to you and we strive to provide our patients with quality care, comfort and convenience. We provide a full-service, state-of-the art dental practice. In addition to Family Dentistry, we offer the latest technologies in Sedation, Cosmetic, Invisalign, Preventive and Restorative Dentistry. Our exceptional and experienced staff partner with our patients to provide the healthiest, most beautiful smiles dentistry can offer. From the moment you step into our practice until the moment you complete treatment, we want you to be comfortable and relaxed. Call us today to find out how we can help you smile again. Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Greenwood we want to be your Family Dentist. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

10/01/2012

I called and told them about my discomfort. They told me they could get me in that day, which was great. Dr. Johnson performed a root canal and everything went great. I had heard so many horror stories about root canals, but this was quick and painless. As always Dr. Johnson took great care of me and his staff is always friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My tooth had become very sensitive and it had been hurting for a few days.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

01/16/2012

He's very caring and he's a gentle Dentist. He does good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's a positive atmosphere in his office.

06/21/2011

Very friendly staff here and Dr. Johnson does an excellent job. He is also very personable and he remembers things that I have told him over a year ago. He is one smart guy and an excellent dentist. Never feel a thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to Dr. Johnson to get my teeth cleaned as I have for the past 10 years.

12/23/2010

As always, went very well. Dr. Johnson is a true Gentleman and an extremely good dentist

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi annual check up and cleaning

07/17/2010

My wife plans on ging to him for any future concerns with the teeth, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visit was for my wife. Had a second visit in April. I can't remrmber exactly what she had done, but was very satisfied.

CATEGORY dentists

Cosmetic & family dentistry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover