2 Guys Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2011

My name is Larry, I have been in business since 1999. I am a 2nd generation flooring specialist. I do everything from Installing, sanding, refinishing & coating of flooring. ...

N/A
Bennett's Flooring, Inc.

Bennett's Flooring, Inc. is a husband and wife owned and operated company. Dedicated to our customer service, professionalism in every aspect of the job/task from start to finish is our priority. Excellent pricing in comparison to market standards. Leaving you 100% satisfied. Commitment, Excellence, and Integrity are at our core.

09/11/2017

I had Larry install wood flooring in my master bedroom, which needed to match the wood floors in the rest of my home. Not only did the floors turn out perfectly, but the rest of the experience was great. He showed up when he said he would, returned phone calls promptly, finished the job when he said he would, and pricing was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new wood flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

08/10/2017

Excellent! I had the kitchen done first. Results are stunning and I plan to hire them again to do the rest of the floors in the house. My neighbors now want to have their floors done after seeing the results of my floor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardwood floor stripping and refinishing

CATEGORY buffing & polishing

04/16/2016

Larry showed up the same day I called him.  He was able to properly measure and assess the situation and provided me with an estimate on the spot.  He and his team started work the next day and worked through the weekend.  Larry was very interested in the details and ensuring everything looked right.  When I found an issue and contacted him, he was happy to fix it the next day.  I was impressed wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an old house where a previous owner had used a router to gouge channels into the hardwood flooring to run cable lines and intercom wire that was then covered by carpeting. In places where the wood flooring had degraded and was removed, the previous owner simply filled in the gaps with concrete. Larry and his team did a remarkable job. They were able to match and patch the wood that was gouged by harvesting boards from a closet. They then refloored the closet with a complementary wood. They were timely, professional, and did a remarkable job. I certainly recommend this company for their professionalism, product, and punctuality. Well done.

02/04/2016

He wouldn't give me a quote for hardwood flooring refinishing over the phone so we scheduled a time for him to come by for an estimate. He didn't bother to show up or call at the appointment time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I would not recommend him to anyone.

02/16/2015

We are really pleased with the results! They did a great job matching the original floor height and color to the old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a wonderful and fast job of replacing our carpeted areas into wood flooring to match the surrounding original wood floors. Large team of nice guys came in and took care of it over a couple weekends.

Hardwood Floors- Installing, Sanding, Refinishing & Coating