AJ Construction

B 174 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2009

PO Box 618

Osceola, IN 46561

AJ Construction & Roofing. Free estimates. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. 24 hour emergency service offered. We serve Indiana & Michigan. Lifetime warranty against leaks. Senior Discount of $100.00 offered. Award winning. When Quality Matters....

roofing (167)home remodeling (5)drywall repair (5)home remodeling (3)window replacement (3)plumber (3)insulation (3)deck building (3)gutter cleaning (2)interior painting (1)woodworking (1)snow removal (1)

08/20/2019

Set up an appointment for Aug 13, 2019 to have a sales person come to my home and give an estimate as I explained I had a couple of leaks in my roof. Received a call early before the appt time saying there was an emergency and could they come while I was at work. I agreed and explained what I wanted done to my roof. The gentleman was very cordial and said I would have an estimate the next day. I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted an estimate to have a complete tear off and facia replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

10/18/2018

All went very well. Two issues after the job was done were addressed right away in a satisfactory way. I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof was installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You were a pleasure to work with as well! We greatly appreciate you!

05/30/2018

Team was quick, efficient and friendly. I was impressed at how smoothly the project went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof on 2story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

You were an awesome customer and we appreciate the review and working with you!!

05/20/2017

Excellent! Very professional. Large crew...in and out in 1 day. They have done at least 3 other roof jobs in my neighborhood and came highly recommended. I can see why. Great price, great guarantee, quick, efficient, great clean-up. My only advice to anyone with tender plants or bushes like hydrangeas or azaleas that have branches that might easily break off is to warn them ahead of time to cover ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off of old shingles. New roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

Thanks so much! We really appreciate working with great customers like yourself!

05/03/2017

The price was excellent. The workmanship and professionalism, again excellent. A crew of six showed up on time and had the project knocked out in a day. Very impressed. Communication and follow up is less than perfect. Still waiting on a different quote. Overall very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off on a roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

Thanks so much for the kind words. You are a great customer to have. We appreciate it.

05/22/2016

Wasted my time. If they didn't want to do what I needed done they should have told me that instead of stringing me along

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked at the work I needed. Told me I'd get the email with quote the next day. Never received it so I called 5 days later. She told me it wasn't ready but I'd hear from them Monday. It is now Saturday and I've never heard from them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2016

I apologize for this happening - I am not sure what happened and the office employee who would have handled this is no longer with us. This is upsetting to us and I sincerely apologize for this happening.

11/20/2015

I will begin this to say that if we receive word back from them in the next 12 hours, then I will come back and change this review.  However, as it stands we have had horrible service with this company.  The initial visit was great.  They had a wonderful employee come out and give us a quote for the roof.  It really just needed some repair work, but the price they were giving us for the entire roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Horribly.  I will explain the "work" they did below.  But just to be clear, I will paint you a picture of our situation.  We are doing the roof for my mom.  We have offered to put 1/2 down (which is what they require).  My husband and I are in a stable situation.  I have been beyond polite and considerate.  It has gotten to the point that their company voicemail is filled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

D

08/11/2015

Terry came out and looked at the job and collected information for my insurance company.  This was about 3 weeks ago.  I have called several times and have not received a call back.  I have not received an estimate.  Communication seems to be very poor.  There is a serious lack of response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for an estimate to replace a part of my roof, siding, and gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2015

08/04/2015

Couldn't of been a better experience. I worked with Terry who was very punctual and polite and had a quote ready for me in 20 minutes. They even bumped us up on the schedule to help us get a leak taken care of.  The crew showed up a half hour early and got straight to work. The guys were very respectful of the property and very tidy. They had the roof done in less than 6 hours and it looked great....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off on the roof Replaced rotten decking Installed a new ridge vent Put a new roof on the house and shed

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

We greatly appreciate the positive review! Thanks so much.

05/16/2015

Excellent work!  Orig. price quoted  was 4,150.00.  However, during tear off of old roof they had shown my husband five layers of roofing shingles (which was causing our roof to sag).   We initially thought there were only 3 layers. When initially called, they explained they were super busy and it would be about a month.  After a month, called them back to see how much longer and they were out wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off old roof and put on new roof around 650 sq. ft. house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2013

Thanks so much for your review! It is much appreciated!! You were great customers as well.

Roofing, siding, windows, hail & wind damage repairs, attic insulation..

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available