Precision Garage Door Service of Indianapolis

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2013

Awards & Badges

14560 Bergen Blvd

Noblesville, IN 46060

Precision Garage Door is one of the largest garage door companies in the US. We currently have 100 locations nationwide. We were built by offering the best parts, warranty, and service in the industry....

garage doors (660)door installation (34)

12/08/2020

It went very well. Brandon came in and did a thorough assessment of the problems with my garage door, explained everything to me and answered all my questions. He then fixed it very well. I am relieved that the door is safe now, looks much better and is quieter and that makes me happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Repairs on my ailing garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/03/2020

Mike did a fantastic job. Went beyond (in a good way) what I was expecting, well with in the price he quoted. Precision Garage Door Service responded quickly to my call, and completed the Job in a timely, professional manner. I am very please and recommend Precision Garage Door Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Tracking and adjust spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

10/10/2020

Vladimir was supremely knowledgeable and efficient. Provided assessments and quotes for future repairs. Will ask for him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lube and roller replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Joel

09/26/2020

Mike was a very good service man. knew what he was doing and preformed the job quickly and neatly.very good employee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

09/17/2020

When our technician arrived I showed him the broken hinge and the remotes that we would like replaced. He did a full inspection of our door and opener system (which was at least 25 years old). He showed me that the spring over the door was broken and that the opening mechanism was damaged due to the added weight of the door due to the broken spring. We decided to replace the broken hinge and repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door had a broken hinge that was preventing the door from going up without help. We also had two remote controls that were in very bad shape so we wanted new ones.

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

08/21/2020

Work was performed promptly and efficiently. The service person was professional, and the work seems to have been done well -- since it was only a few weeks ago, time will tell. However, they were overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of garage door opener and track rollers (not track), some general maintenance.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

08/15/2020

Our technician was amazing. He went through everything and gave us options. Highly recommend. We will be switching to this company for our garage door needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door sensors and rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

07/12/2020

Ben H. was my service tech. Not only did he show up on time, but also he called to tell me he was ahead of schedule and asked if it was ok to start early. He was prompt, professional, and very friendly. He took the time to install my new wall mount garage door opener correctly, and he also took the time to walk me through the WiFi setup and options menus so that I had a good understanding of the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall mount garage door opener installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

07/05/2020

Hired someone else due to price difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

06/13/2020

My service technician, Kevin, was very friendly and professional. He called ahead and showed up on time. He was very knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing. He gave me several options and made sure I was comfortable with my choices before performing any work. His work showed a great amount of care and detail, and he had the door fixed very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020