B Baker Construction, L.L.C

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since December 2004

B Baker Construction, L.L.C., in Noblesville, IN, was founded in 1987 and services Hamilton, Madison, Marion, Boone, Johnson, Hendricks and Tipton counties. Brian Baker is a true “hands-on” owner with experience in the on-site wastewater, sewer installation, drainage, concrete, and excavation industries. He has worked diligently to pass along his knowledge and service-oriented philosophy to his fully trained technicians. Our main focus is the installation, service and repair of septic systems, pumps, and control panels for both commercial and residential properties. As the on-site wastewater industry continues to evolve, so do we. B Baker Construction, L.L.C. is the premier, experienced installer for over 8 different types of on-site wastewater systems. Constant industry training and certifications on materials, as well as local and state codes, gives our customers peace of mind that the system they receive will meet all specifications set forth by local and state health officials while meeting the needs of the home owner. We offer a number of other services including excavating for driveways and ponds, drainage work, sewer systems, and egress window wells. When the weather turns harsh, we also offer snow removal as well as salting service for both residential and commercial sites. Please call for your free estimate!...

A. Bailey Concrete

11  REVIEWS
A. Bailey Concrete

Removal & replacement of all concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, front & back patios. Decorative Concrete, colored concrete, stamped concrete, stencil boarders, Pressure wash & re-seal...all things concrete. Room additions...start to finish, footing & block work, Wood fencing as well. All done with superior quality...I insure this, because I am on the job from start to finish. I serve all city’s around Indy. Over 25 years of experience, along with a knowledgeable crew, of great concrete finishers. Free estimate! No money down,

Offers by A. Bailey Concrete on Angie's List

10/08/2018

septic tank pump wasn't working because the power line had been screwed up by ATT when they were installing a line years go. A really good young guy came out almost immediately to get it working, which he did. Then, they sent the old pro a few days later to put in a new line. Everything about this job was topnotch, nice people, responsive, just what I hoped for based on prior work the company did....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix septic tank pump

06/21/2015

This company came highly recommended and did a great job with both of the jobs. My husband did a good amount of the GC work and Brian was excellent to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baker Construction put in our driveway and septic system in our new home.

03/03/2015

Everything went as planned. I was not at home when they came out and did the repair but it now works as it should. I will contact them in the future with any septic problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Baker's company installed a new dosing pump in the tank in my front yard. He also repaired the alarm in the tank.

02/09/2015

They did excellent work, were polite professional and fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dredged pond 2 years ago.  Provided snow removal in driveway last year

05/08/2014

It went well.  Brian was professional, knowledgable and frugal.  We appreciated him explaining our septic system and making us feel comfortable with the repairs.  I was advised by Power Septic to call Brian, so I did not call anyone else and I am happy I did.  I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a clogged pipe connected to our septic tank.  They had to excavate to the pipe, clean off build up and cut a portion of the discharge pipe.

CATEGORY septic tank

Septic Systems: Gravity, Flood Dosed, Mound and Sand Lined Septic Systems (ATL/Presty), Secondary Treatment, Service and Repair of All Types of Pumps, Control Panels and Lift Stations Sewer: Sanitary Sewer, Grinder Systems/Grinder Control Panel, Gravity Sewers, Water Service and Installation, Pump Replacement and Repair Excavating: Parking Lot, Building Pad and Driveway Construction, Drainage Work, Full Snow Removal and Salt Services, Parking Lot Deicing, Parking Lot Plowing, Driveway Deicing, Driveway Clearing, Loading and Hauling, Salting Service, Commercial and Residential