Affordable Windows & Construction

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 1999

Family owned and operated for over 20 years. Strong emphasis on customer service. Experienced with insurance claims....

C & A Contracting LLC

C & A Contracting LLC. Based in Indianapolis, IN.

05/29/2018

I spent about $6000 in the fall of 2011 replacing all the windows in my condo, including 2 glass sliding patio doors. The seal has now failed on one of the patio doors, and it looks terrible. I have called Todd Pickett at Affordable Windows several times since February 26th--over a period of 3+ months now--trying to get this replaced. He referred me to the manufacturer that he says he no longer us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace all windows including 2 sliding glass patio doors for upstairs and downstairs

08/24/2017

Todd was excellent and easy to work with on the project. He is my window guy and I will use him again if I need windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 9 windows replaced.

08/24/2017

The guy who came out was very nice and friendly. However, I just want my windows replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A few years ago, they had installed 20 windows for me and did a good job. Then 6 months ago I needed to contact them due to a few of the windows going bad. The guy came out and measured for the replacement windows. I have tried to contact him since multiple times to no response and my windows have still not been replaced.

02/14/2017

They are pretty good. They are professional. The workers were excellent. You can rate them A all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows.

10/30/2015

I made the appointment.  I waited all morning, and he did not arrive.  On Saturday, I wrote Angies List.  The responder said they did not know what I wanted.  I responded that I wanted a refund.  On Monday, the provider called to apologize as he had forgotten about the appointment.  I waited until the 27 of October to hear from Angies List. No response.  I again wrote to Angies List requesting a r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider was supposed to check and evaluate the windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

[Member Name Removed] I apologize again for missing our appointment I believe that I had a family emergency with my mother-in-law but the issue that you have with your credit card is strictly with Angie's list we do not get paid from Angie's list until we do the work I have no idea why they did not refund your money immediately

Window replacement. Siding. Soffits. Gutters. Decks. Garages. Room additions. Sunrooms

Check, Visa, MasterCard