AAA Exterminating Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4412 Conner St

Noblesville, IN 46060

AAA Exterminating Inc. has been a leader in the pest control industry serving Indianapolis, IN for more than 60 years. We do more than just get rid of pests, we make sure the stay gone using the most advanced techniques available today. Each exterminator from AAA Exterminating Inc. is fully knowledgeable about ant, mosquito, roach control and termite, pest, and flea control. They are adept at identifying pests and determining the best solution to eradicate them from your property. We service both residential and commercial clients. Annual winner of Angie's List Super Service Award since 1999....

Pest Control (1013)

01/08/2020

Great! I've been using them for at least 5 years. They seem very honest and always tend to put my mind at ease with their expertise. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for pests

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

09/05/2019

Perfect! On time, friendly and we do not have any more ants!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/20/2019

Jeremy was prompt, thorough and professional. He examined the house and identified the problem as squirrels, not mice. He referred me to Animal Management Services. There was no charge! I have used AAA Exterminating before and was pleased. They are honest and reasonably priced. I’m a customer for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I had mice in the attic and walls of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

08/13/2019

AAA has been doing consistent work for us for over a year. Always punctual, courteous, no nonsense. Noticeable difference in mosquitos and other insects. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito spraying and perimeter pest treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

08/09/2019

The technicians are always prompt and professional. If I call and have a problem the company is very responsive to extra treatments in between quarterly service. I have used this company the last 3 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

07/25/2019

Showed up early and advised me of what I needed to do to fix the issue. Very professional and probably saved me a lot of money. I’d call these guys again in a heartbeat. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter Ants infestation on my enclosed wood porch

07/12/2019

I had an appointment scheduled for an exterminator to come between 5 and 7 pm. No one came during that time nor did I receive a call. The company was closed by then so I could not even call to inquire. The woman I spoke to set up the appointment seemed to be very sincere about finding a time that would accommodate my work schedule, so it was a total shock that no one showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], My name is Leslie Dickmann and I am an owner of AAA Exterminating Inc responding to this embarrassing incident. I first want to extend my apologies to you on behalf of our company. We are a 67 year old, family business with a long standing, A rating with Angie's List. Human error must have entered into this incident after your phone conversation ended with our employee....

06/25/2019

The technician (Sherry) was friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. She explained things well and did a great job. We were impressed with her professional and friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminator service (3x/yr package)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

06/01/2019

Technician arrived on time and was extremely thorough. Has been one week and we haven't seen a mosquito yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

02/19/2019

I have been dealing with AAA Exterminating for many years and they get my absolutely highest recommendation! No matter what the situation, they are extremely responsive and reliable. They are knowledgeable and are very generous with their time and information. You can ask whatever questions you have and they will patiently assist you. They are highly ethical and never try to do a "sell job" on you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019