CABINET CONCEPTS

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not use this Company, however, they were very prompt and courtious in returning my phone call and answering all of my questions. After all of the issues I went thru with using another Company for my cabinet install I have a little regret that I did not pursue this Company.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

08/28/2013

Ordering was a breeze, waiting for the cabinets and top to come in took longer than I had anticipated. Had one problem on one of the drawer fronts and the doors. Replacement were sent quickly and reinstalled. Quality of the products were good. Marble top was beautiful, more than I had anticipated. Drawer and door pulls were a definite plus. The new bath looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike at Cabinet Concepts was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable and knew his products. He insured we had all the details ironed out before we ordered the cabinet and vanity top. Once they all came in I received them in the boxes and noted any problems. Once the problems were acknowledged replacement parts were on their way very quickly. My contractor installed the replacement drawer front and it was complete. Beautiful workmanship on the vanity top.

CATEGORY custom cabinets