Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since October 2008

Additional DBA - C M Hocker Jr MD PC, Floyd Memorial Hospital. Additional phone - (812) 883-5501, (812) 948-7416, (812) 949-5790, (812) 949-5500, (812) 949-5734, (812) 949-5619, (812) 945-4000, (812) 948-7501. See website for additional phone....

04/16/2014

I would give them an overall A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Service.

02/03/2012

Very clean, good heart and lung center.  They are very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heart surgery

02/14/2011

They were just fine. They were friendly and clean. They were good with privacy. I will use them again in the future if required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services when he broke his wrist, a couple of years ago.

06/05/2009

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. All of my needs were met in a timely manner. Doctors were great as was the nursing staff and support staff. Everything that happened was described in great detail before prior to it happening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was admitted due to a badly broken leg. Surgery was performed and I spent 2 days there afterward to recover.

10/14/2008

I was in and out of the hospital in less than one hour. The staff in the radiology department was courteous and professional. My blood was drawn in a gentle and pain free manor. Could not have been a more pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
X-ray of leg and blood work.

General hospital.