Ables Drywall

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since June 2006

I always take care of customers to assure they're pleased with the quality and service I provide. I'm a people person and treat customers the way I'd want to be treated. Quality and service are never overlooked. Very reasonably priced. Always respectful of your home and property....

Glory Electric II LLC

Randy will give a discription of the work to be performed with the price for the work. An agreement must be signed before any work in started.The terms for payment are also signed. Randy gives the estimate and does the work. I am licenced and insured. Drop clothes are used to protect the customer property.

Offers by Glory Electric II LLC on Angie's List

03/20/2019

Great experience with Wayne, he responded to my request for a quote the same day and the work was scheduled for two days later. He showed up on time & did a great job. I would definitely recommend him & use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair from a roof leak & piece of door trim replaced

09/13/2018

Very positive experience with Wayne. Responded to quote request very quickly and gave me an estimate that was exactly where I was expecting it to be. Scheduled the work to be done quickly and was courteous, professional and he does very good work. Can't ask for anything more. Would use Wayne again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall installation

03/13/2018

The first project went well enough to hire him a second time. Both projects were done in a timely fashion. Mr. Ables is very good about getting with you for an estimate quickly, even late at night on a weekend, if necessary. He does the work when he says he will do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed tape repair/replacement on the ceiling of my garage. Wayne repaired all the drywall and painted the ceiling. Looked like new. We subsequently hired Wayne to remove texture from a ceiling and repair cracks and imperfections. This he did and we are very satisfied with the results.

12/12/2016

Never returned my call to set up appointment for estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall finished in 2500 square foot basement.

10/10/2016

Job went great. I received quotes from three firms and Ables was in the middle. However, I felt most comfortable with the Ables firm after meeting with Wayne and hired him. The job was pretty big and Wayne and I worked together on a time that they could do it. Wayne was very cooperative. Keith (Wayne's partner / employee) was there for over a week. Keith was very attentive to details. He even agre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed drywall .installed and finished to paint ready condition in a house that was being renovated. Needed drywall for 4 to 5 rooms---walls and ceilings. Also needed plaster repairs in a number of areas.

CATEGORY drywall

Drywall install and repair, plaster repair, basement framing, interior painting.

Satisfaction