Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2981 State Rd 45

Nashville, IN 47448

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend are available if needed. All of the inspectors on our team are required to have completed at least 250 projects as a team before the inspection position is available. This means that every appointment we go has a well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you. Alternate Phone Numbers: Office 317-443-6893 Mike Bird - Owner Cell# (317) 982-1635...

Basement Waterproofing (341)Foundation Repair (90)Wells and Pumps (68)Drain Pipe Installation (50)Plumbing (33)Mold Testing and Remediation (30)Water and Smoke Damage (25)Basement Remodeling (15)Excavating (13)Gutters (13)Insulation (11)General Remodeling (7)

08/21/2018

They started later than anticipated but it worked out well. I would give them a ten. The workers were extremely professional and were very knowledgeable. They had a cleaning service that cleaned my basement floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dug a trench in my basement and added drain and sump pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

Our team works very hard to accommodate our customers in both timing of the projets and cleanings after we leave the project. TidyTabs is a cleaning service that we pay for to do the final cleaning touch ups after we complete the projects. We appreciate this member sharing their positive experience with our team.

08/21/2018

Everything went great from the estimate to the completion of the project. The owner and his sons were all very knowledgeable and responsive. Thanks to Mike, Mike Jr and especially Aaron the team lead on my project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing done including removal of all drywall due to mold and cabinets. Installed new submergible sump pump with alarm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

We are a family owned business and are pleased that this member was happy with the service we provided. We also have many other team members are a important part of the organization. They to do wonderful and competent work and we are blessed to have them be part of our firm! WE look forward to hearing from you for a free evaluation and look forward to working hard to earn your business and providi...

08/20/2018

Very well. They were on time. Finished ahead of schedule, and we're very polite. I am very Happy with the work performed.The basement wall is bone dry now after rain. The pop-ups work great as well. I would definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the basement foundation wall on the driveway side of the house waterproof. Added a French drain and ran two downspouts on that side underground. Both drains were ran out near a culvert ( ditch). They used two pop-up drains which work great.

CATEGORY excavators, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

we appreciate the positive review! Basement waterproofing is not always necessary when dealing with a wet basement. Sometimes a simple drainage system can be installed on the outside to take of the water issues on the inside. Our evaluations a free and hope you will call our team to evaluate your situation and provide you with the right solution.

08/20/2018

It went well. Mike (the owner) was very responsive. Willing to take my call and even did a final inspection himself. He was thorough and kepr very high standards in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Drain install

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

We work very hard to maintain only the highest industry standards and do our projects efficiently and quickly. I do my best to always be available to talk with our customers and personally go by if they request I do so or if the project is somewhat unique and I believe that my oversight is needed to reinsure the install team and our customer that we are maintaining the high standards.

08/19/2018

They were very quick to come and quote (weeks before competitors), and took the time to listen and adapt their work to my basements unique needs. They also worked hard to keep a house clean - which is tough when so much concrete work and dirt/gravel are moved. Well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required basement underfloor wall drain waterproofing.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Our team appreciates the members positive review. As was stated he had a foundation condition that was not typical but not diagnosable at the initial inspection because it was hidden under the basement floor. After the team broke out the concrete this unique condition was discovered. Our team along with consulting with Mike Bird ( Company Owner ) and the member was able to adapt our waterproofing ...

08/18/2018

The team showed up on time ready to work. The lead explained everything they had done and answered all my questions. The work went quick and I was very happy with it. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace drainage

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

It's always great to hear the great feedback from customers. We work very hard as an organization from the 1st contact all the way through to the project is complete. If you are have water intrusion into your basement, crawl space or need exterior drainage work please give us a call. THank you.

08/18/2018

They did a great job, were on time, gave me the best price out of several quotes I received and the owner did everything to get my business making me a deal I couldn't refuse. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

I appreciate the member taking their time to leave this review. It is true that I work very hard to earn the business of each potential customer that reaches out to our firm. Sometimes with reasonable price discounts. Sometimes with an upgraded system or product or perhaps a combination of both. If you have a foundation, drainage, radon or a wet basement please give our team a call. We will always...

08/17/2018

They did a fantastic job, did everything quickly and cleaned up very well. I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain With Sump Pump System Installation

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

Our team appreciates the opportunity to have served this member and very pleased that they had a positive experience with our firm. WE always strive hard to produce a great experience an a second to none product. We look forward to serving you.

07/18/2018

They did a great job and no more garage flooding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a Trench drain across our driveway to take water away from garage..

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Photo for Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing - 2981 State Rd 45, Nashville, IN - 37248020

We appreciate the member taking the time to share their experience with our team and the effectiveness products we install. If you have any drainage issues with water making it's way into your garage we have a solution. Please give us a call at 317-443-6893 or reach out to me directly at Mike at [Hyperlink Removed] Mike Bird - Owner and Founder

06/26/2018

Very professional and timely at initial estimate. Work was scheduled a little sooner than I'd expected which was a plus as I'm trying to sell the house. Aaron and his team had a little delay getting started due but contacted me the night before and the morning of to keep me informed of the timing. They were then quick to get to work and stayed moving. After completion we had a few issues and quest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

This member was selling there home and needed it waterproofed quickly with a warranty that would transfer. Our team could accomplish both and was fortunate enough to earn their business. After we completed the project a few issues arose. Essentially from a condensation line from the HVAC that we was not asked to address initially and extremely high humidity levels that was not allowing the concret...

Basement & Crawl Space Waterproofing, Mold Treatments & Remediation, Structural Wood Repair, Floor Leveling, Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Wall Bracing, Basement Crack Repair, Storm Shelter Installation, Storm Restoration, Hail, Wind, Flooding, Earthquake, Fire

NA