Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2981 State Rd 45

Nashville, IN 47448

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend are available if needed. All of the inspectors on our team are required to have completed at least 250 projects as a team before the inspection position is available. This means that every appointment we go has a well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you. Alternate Phone Numbers: Office 317-443-6893 Mike Bird - Owner Cell# (317) 982-1635...

Basement Waterproofing (341)Foundation Repair (90)Wells and Pumps (68)Drain Pipe Installation (50)Plumbing (33)Mold Testing and Remediation (30)Water and Smoke Damage (25)Basement Remodeling (15)Excavating (13)Gutters (13)Insulation (11)General Remodeling (7)

01/24/2020

It went very well, they done a really nice job at a reasonable price. Tom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space encapsulation.

CATEGORY insulation, wells, woodworking, drain pipe, structural engineer, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

12/28/2019

I got three bids for my project, the highest bid being $8000. Mike and Marty made a suggestion that I could do myself for less than $200. They made two different trips to my property to survey the situation, and came up with a solution that solved my problem without using their services. It is so nice to run into an honest company every now and then. I would give them an A+++++++ if I could!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water in ducts under basement slab.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Our team appreciates you sharing this with Angie'[Member Information Removed] List members. Integrity is the foundation of solid businesses and it'[Member Information Removed] certainly the keystone of ours. Our team drills down to find the real cause([Member Information Removed]) of foundation, drainage and water intrusion and then provides a custom solution to our customer needs. Sometimes it'[M...

10/16/2019

We were in a situation where were moving, had two house payments and an upcoming wedding, when we had a mold test come back positive in the basement of the house we were attempting to sell during the inspection process. And to top it off, while we were rushing around moving things, and meeting contractors at the house to go over the inspection list items, my fiance's mom had a sudden medical emerg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A mold test had come up positive during the inspection process while selling our house.

CATEGORY mold removal

10/07/2019

We are eagerly anticipating the work. We will review again after work is done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are looking forward to the work from Advanced Restoration. We received a thorough quote from Martin Mainzer. He inspected the foundation issues we are having with our porch. He explained thoroughly what it would require to repair.

CATEGORY decks, drain pipe, mudjacking, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

10/06/2019

Arrived on time, courteous and professional. Very personable and cleaned up after the pump was installed. My husband called and had some specific questions about the warranty, pump and was very satisfied with the answers. It has been over a year now and the pump is working well especially after all those summer rains. My experience is that local family owned companies like Advanced take pride and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed sump pump replaced

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

10/04/2019

How refreshing to have a company with integrity that was honest professional and lived up to their A rating with 300+ reviews. Alan the installer communicated every step of the way, and my wife and I are picky with who comes in our house and they were very conscientious of keeping everything clean. I needed consultation about a potential second problem and even Mike the owner became involved and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing including new sump pump.

10/03/2019

I called Marty to come out to give an estimate on the job we needed done. He gave us different options and he was very friendly and professional and knowledgeable and made us feel extremely comfortable. It was his knowledge and infectious personality and the lifetime warranty that made a easy decision to go with advanced restoration/waterproofing. We will do a follow up review once the project is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Craw space encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

03/22/2019

I hired them to waterproof my basement, They were extremely professional. The tech who completed the estimate was very respectful, proficient. The team was very efficient, great communication and the services went well. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

We always appreciate when members take a few moments to share their positive experience with our team. Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

03/15/2019

They did an excellent job on everything they did. Very good! i couldn't ask for better they did superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dried out my basement in 3 pumps and they did a complete drain around the basement floor through the pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

03/01/2019

Kedrick is a very nice gentleman who answered the million questions I had very politely and with courteous. The job was supposed to take 5-7 days and ended up only being 4 days. They cleaned up very well after themselves and we are very happy with work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump Pump installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

Basement & Crawl Space Waterproofing, Mold Treatments & Remediation, Structural Wood Repair, Floor Leveling, Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Wall Bracing, Basement Crack Repair, Storm Shelter Installation, Storm Restoration, Hail, Wind, Flooding, Earthquake, Fire

NA