Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

A 416 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2007

2981 State Rd 45

Nashville, IN 47448

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend are available if needed. All of the inspectors on our team are required to have completed at least 250 projects as a team before the inspection position is available. This means that every appointment we go has a well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you. Alternate Phone Numbers: Office 317-443-6893 Mike Bird - Owner Cell# (317) 982-1635...

basement waterproofing (363)foundation repair (99)well and water pump (69)drain pipe installation (51)plumbing (33)mold removal (32)water and smoke damage (25)basement remodeling (15)gutter installation (13)excavating (13)insulation (11)home inspection (9)

01/12/2021

I liked the entire operation, the way they do business at Advanced Restoration and Waterproofing. Moles are causing drainage and erosion issues and if eliminating them does not work I plan to hire Advanced. I did research on several other drainage companies that gave me estimates and they specialize in drainage They are bonded, and insured against damage to underground utility lines as well as wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage Project

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/08/2020

The job presented many challenges to the team. It rained a lot and they hit limestone while setting the piers. So it went a bit longer than anticipated but the quality of the workmanship is evident. We do plan to get a home inspection in the spring to verify everything went well. The guys who came to do the work were courteous and respectful of us and our property. We will definitely recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add Piers to raise foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

11/13/2020

I had Advanced Restoration out to estimate what it would take to shore up the foundation of a house I bought. Rather than try and sell me Marty suggested I give it a few months to see if it was still shifting since I had had tuckpointing recently done. He was right no active shifting is occurring thus saving me money. When I get an egress window put in I will definitely reach out to them again. Hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Piers

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

10/17/2020

Marty came to inspect and give me an estimate to address sinking ground around my home and water seeping in through my doors. He provided recommendations and ideas to investigate and resolve the causes of the sinking ground and water seepage. He arrived on time and was respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sinking ground restoration

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

10/08/2020

Marty of Avanced restoration and waterproofing came out to give me a quote For my waterproofing project. I called out around 4 companies to give Me a quote and this company seem to be the most knowledgeable.... I was surprised to learn that some companies don’t do all of the waterproofing They bring in a contractor to do part of it and they do the rest. Or the try and sell u a bunch of stuff u don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/30/2020

Work was done and repair has held up and looks great. Good workmanship and knowledge of foundations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair crack in foundation stopping water from seeping in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

09/19/2020

Marty didn't have an opening until the following week but knowing we needed this done pretty quickly he got there to inspect our basement quickly. He was very knowledgeable and just a great guy! We would definitely recommend Marty and this company for any of your basement waterproofing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We sold our home and we needed a waterproofing expert to come out and inspect some basement cracks for water leaks. We needed this done pretty quickly and other companies we had contacted were all booked up. I got in touch with this company and Marty gave me a call back and offered to come by in the evening after he was done with his last job of the day to take a look at this for us. Right then I knew we had picked the right company. As a business owner, I really appreciated him going this extra mile.

CATEGORY home inspection,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/15/2020

They were right on schedule, very thorough, they did exactly what was expected, they put in some beams and jacks on the crawlspace and they also did the floors on the crawlspace, they knew what they were doing, project took about a week, I would definitely will call them back to do some more works for me. I would highly recommend them for the Super Service Award.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on my crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

09/08/2020

Prompt and professional. Marty was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

09/02/2020

Very well. Marty from Advanced showed up at our house here in Florence, Kentucky and did a thorough inspection of the floor. He didn’t try to sell us unwanted services and provided some great information about how I could fix the crack myself. He assured me that if for whatever reason it worsened he and Advanced would be available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had crack on basement floor inspected to determine severity.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

Basement & Crawl Space Waterproofing, Mold Treatments & Remediation, Structural Wood Repair, Floor Leveling, Foundation Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Wall Bracing, Basement Crack Repair, Storm Shelter Installation, Storm Restoration, Hail, Wind, Flooding, Earthquake, Fire

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing