Window Genie Of Indianapolis SW

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8717 N Country Club Rd

Mooresville, IN 46158

Window genie is your local leader in window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing. We strive to consistently provide professional services that exceed our customers' expectations while offering competitive pricing. We have a "no streak guarantee". We also offer a window care program that will keep your windows looking great year round. Call today for your free estimate and put the genie to work for you!...

window cleaning (318)gutter cleaning (53)pressure washing (40)window tinting (16)window tinting or film (11)roof cleaning (6)tile installation (5)skylight installation (2)deck cleaning (2)siding (2)floor cleaning (1)

07/31/2020

It went very smoothly. They came, they cleaned and they left. Went really smoothly and their were paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutter and down spouts.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you for the review.

06/26/2020

Very well. The crew was friendly, professional and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you for the review. We ways appreciate feedback. If there is ever any questions or concerns please let us know. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Mike

05/29/2020

They did a great job. Sent plenty of people...Very efficient. They were running late because of traffic, but the office let me know Way before my appointment time. I like to support local companies. They live here, and give back to our community. Great people, fair price, and my windows look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned

CATEGORY ceramic tile,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Thanks for the feedback too. Mike

04/01/2020

Guys did an excellent job on all phases of the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed the house, cleared gutters, and washed exterior windows.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate your business. Mike

03/18/2020

Perfectly, plus, they always do just a little extra. You get the feeling they really care!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashing entire house; all windows on outside, polishing coachlites, cleaning gutters , and I have a big, 2 story house with large upstairs windows. to clean!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lighting,siding,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Thank you for your kind comments. We love serving our customers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

06/18/2019

It was wonderful from start to finish. They did a beautiful job, very polite and I will use them again. I have already recommended them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all my exterior windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We appreciate it and look forward to assisting you in the future. Mike Angle Owner, Window Genie

06/07/2019

Mike and Matt did a great job. I cant believe how great everything looks. My windows and screens are nice and clean. My driveway is white again. I would hire them again in an instant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, house power washed, and driveway and sidewalk power washed

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

06/04/2018

It went very well. MIke was punctual, professional and easy to work with. I will use them again and would recommend them to others as well. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Power washed, windows cleaned.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]!! We look forward to serving you in the future. Best, [Member Name Removed]

05/07/2018

They did a great job and worked quickly for a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the vinyl siding

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future. Mike

04/05/2018

Great job. They had to reschedule because of weather but showed up on the reschedule date and time and did the work. It looked like they threw debris on the deck and then picked it up after. Some dirt left behind but that quickly washed away on the next rain a couple days later. Gave me a quote to have windows cleaned. Might do once the weather calms down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

Thank you for your review. I spoke to the techs and they mentioned that there was no water at the hose bib and the other one had the hose cut with still no water. It is our policy to always clean up if possible. I appreciate you letting me know.

Window cleaning, window tinting, gutter cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, chandelier cleaning, gutter protection, house washing, power washing and sealing of concrete, pressure washing and sealing of decks.

window replacement or repair