Precision Garage Door of Michiana

B 27 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2011

2110 N. Merrifield Ave.

Mishawaka, IN 46545

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Michiana since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today....

garage door repair and installation (27)door installation (2)

08/09/2020

I was told the whole system needed to be rewired and he couldn’t do that. I was then charged $75. He was here about 10 minutes. I had someone else come and it just needed to be reset!!! Needless to say I’m not happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to know what was wrong with my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

We are sorry that you were disappointed with your experience but we appreciate your feedback. Please allow us to take a closer look at this for you. In the meantime, please give our office a call directly as we would appreciate the opportunity to make it right. Thank you! (574) 318-3030

07/21/2020

The service itself was very good. What was disappointing was the cost. After the technician looked at the situation it was determined to replace not only the broken spring but also the Garage door opener itself which was 17 yrs old. The unit they put in was a Liftmaster, model 8550wlb. A good unit except they charged us twice as much as retail: $650! You can purchase this same unit anywhere for $3...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a broken spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are aware that our prices are higher than our competitors. Our technicians are highly trained, insured, and provide the best service along with same-day service. We are the ones that do it right the first time and our technicians arrive with all parts on their trucks ready for the unexpected. Unfortunately, we are not the best fit ...

06/15/2020

Replaced old garage door And did a fabulous job took minimal time and functioned as advertised. JOHN did a nice job communicated well was courteous and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you for a positive review, we're happy to hear John was able to install your new garage door quickly! We greatly appreciate your business!

06/09/2020

The service provided was impeccable. John was our installation tech and he was punctual, efficient and professional. I would hire Precision for all your garage door needs. I am very happy with the price and quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, we're happy to hear John arrived promptly and provided you with excellent service! Enjoy your beautiful new garage door! We greatly appreciate your business!

06/06/2020

My garage door decided it was tired and didn't want to co-operate any longer. Called Precision Garage Door on Saturday morning to see if they could send a representative down to fix it. We scheduled a person to be at my residence between 10 & 12 this morning. Mr. Andy (AJ) Johnson called and said he would be here in an hour and 20 minutes. Good to his word he arrive in that time frame. Dressed pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gararge door won't work

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

We're so happy to hear our team could send AJ to your home and get your garage door to close so quickly, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We look forward to installing your new door soon! Thank you for choosing Precision, we greatly appreciate your business!

04/09/2020

everything works fine. same day service although I think it is due to slow business (from pandemic)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace springs & cable on one door. fix mis aligned electric eye on another door

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great rating and review! We do proudly provide same-day service appointments for those unexpected garage door repairs, we're very pleased to hear we were able to repair yours so quickly. We appreciate your business!

03/26/2020

From the call to the service being completed, everything was very professional. The serviceman came out and quoted me a price. Although it was a broken spring, he basically stated that everything needed replaced. Our garage door was just installed 7 years ago, so I was a little surprised. I asked if there was a cheaper way of doing this and he said that there was not. And if I upgraded the rollers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken Spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We'd love the opportunity to make things right if you'd like to give our office a call and go over your invoice. (574) 318-3030 We greatly appreciate your feedback and business!

03/17/2020

AJ Johnson came out very quickly to help us with our door. It had been installed somewhat improperly and the door coil broke in half! He did a nice job quoting me several options and then asked if it was our "Forever Home" - it is. He then recommended the full amount of service with the lifetime guarantee and said he could do it all in less than an hour. That is what we decided to do and the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door/Lifting mechanism repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a fantastic rating and review of your experience with us! AJ will be so happy to hear of all your compliments! Thank you for choosing Precision!

03/13/2020

Awsome! The tech. went right to work after he asked me a few questions about my problem. He also came and got me to show me what he had done and gave me some helpful advice on how I can maintain my doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of the cables on my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

We're so happy to hear our team provided you with such great service! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful rating and review of your experience with us! We appreciate your business!

03/10/2020

The garage door was fixed within the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hinges needed repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great rating and review! We're so happy we could provide you with such fast service. Thank you for choosing Precision!

Garage Customization, Garage Door and Opener Installation, Garage Door and Opener Maintenance, Garage Door and Opener Repair, Garage Door and Opener Service, Spring Repair and Installation, Remote Repair and Replacement, Safety Sensors Installation, Roller Repair and Installation, Cable Repair and Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express