Trim-A-Seal Of Indiana Inc

A113 REVIEWS

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since August 2006

7886 Broadway

Merrillville, IN 46410

Trim-A-Seal is a family-owned and operated home improvement company that has been serving Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland for over half of a century. Founder Larry Weiss opened the first location in 1950 with the goal of providing exceptional service, outstanding workmanship, and quality products at affordable prices. Today our licensed, bonded, and insured home improvement experts meet the same standard of excellence and install an variety of home improvements. We offer consultation and installation of windows, doors, siding, gutters, gutter protection, Sunsetter retractable awnings, custom manufactured awnings of all types, patio covers, roofing, and more. We carry top name brands that are made in the U.S.A. such as HomeGuard doors and windows, Sunrise windows, Albany doors, Gutter Helmet protection systems, Certainteed siding, and much more. We aim to provide many options and expert consultation to best fit the needs of our customers. Call today for a free, no obligation in-home estimate and mention Angies List for special discount offers! Visit our showroom in Merrillville for product demonstrations and information as well!...

Gutters (68)Doors (23)Awnings (22)Siding (13)Windows (12)Roofing (12)Gutter Cleaning (2)General Remodeling (2)Unfinished Carpentry (1)

04/03/2019

They state they do not do gutter repair or replacement and I should call a big box store like Home Depot?! And when I called she answered with a hello like it was a home line and when I said, do you do gutters she said. What did ya need?! Very unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair or replacement

10/11/2018

Inside water damage - the fellow. Matched my paint, when I couldn't do it. It took four attempts, but the guy did it! Very experienced. I had bought the gutter helmet in 2003, they came and repaired, and didn't charge me?! Very reputable and honest. you can't go wrong with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters and repair water damage and painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

10/08/2018

We've had several large downpours since then and everything has held up fine. The installer was prompt, courteous and cleaned up well afterwards. We've been really pleased so far and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter helmet installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

10/06/2018

I would like to update my review, after the experience I had with Trim a Seal I received a call from Zac. he was very helpful when I explained the situation and worked with me for the next couple of weeks to come into a conclusion that was satisfactory for both of us. Now I declined the service but they made sure I was fully refunded and he gave me his guarantee that when I choose to have the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters and Gutter Helmet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

08/17/2018

Awesome, professional, fast and clean service. Darrell & Holland are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutter helmets last fall. They came and evicted a finch nest that was squatting in my gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

07/11/2018

UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS POST: So I got a call from Trim-A-Seal and spoke with Zack. He called about my concerns and will help with the install in the fall of the protective cover. This looks like a happy ending...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awing install' Protective Cover concern.

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

06/27/2018

Installers Adam and Richard were very professional and did an excellent job installing the Sunsetter awning! Everything went well and I couldn't have asked for better. Thanks guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase of and installation of an awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

06/14/2018

Except for the installers being a bit later than expected, they were very good. Introduced themselves, explained the process, got right to work, and cleaned up. Adam and Richard are very good at what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunsetter Awning installation

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

03/22/2018

Told several times the quote would be ready to discuss. Still waiting after two weeks. Was told, last week, the "roof study" had fallen through the cracks and would be jumped on immediately ... since it was done from another office. I was to have been emailed the quote then the rep would call me to discuss. When I called today was told it was the sales rep's problem. Very frustrated that no one wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quote for roofing and gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2018

11/22/2017

Perfect from the first sales call thru completion of the project. The installers were neat, professional and when the left there was no mess at all they took all the trash with them. The swept the patio and spent all the time we needed to understand how to operate the awning. Workmanship was impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a sunsetter awning on our patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

We provide consultation and installation of windows, doors, siding, awnings (stationary & retractable), gutters, gutter protection, roofing, security shutters, patio covers, and more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express