Joshua Tree Enterprises LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 12 Reviews

6-10 Employees Owner is a part of every job and very detailed. We hire people that are motivated and take pride in their work! I won't hire anyone that I wouldn't put on my own property! People will doubt what I say, but they believe what I do -Isaac...

Carmichael Maintenance & Repair

Home repair and remodeling; from decks and sheds to cabinets and doors and so much more. With free in home estamets and affordable prices. Single or multiple jobs, small to large customer satisfaction is priority one.

04/19/2019

Everything went great! They removed the bushes and made sure the rock and dirt was filled back in. They hauled away the bushes. Timely, fast, and courteous workers! Isaac, the owner, is awesome as well and we really appreciate his flexibility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overgrown bushes and shrub removal

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Thank you, I appreciate you calling us to do work for you again. It was nice to make a new friend with Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Let me know if I can be a help in the future.

11/08/2018

They showed up on time, finished that day, left no mess. Now I cant tell where the lawn stops and the sod starts!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod over an old driveway/turnaround

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

D

04/17/2017

I never received the service, therefore, I am requesting that my $49 be refunded in full. Regards, Darrell Wilson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping evaluation.

CATEGORY landscaping

I am so very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We have been so busy these first few weeks of spring. We would still like to do your work if you would like. Please contact me at 502-377-8145 or email branhamyardsyahoo.com Leah Leake -Secretary
D

04/10/2017

Not well. Minimal time and effort on the part of the vendor....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've already completed this survey once. It was not worth my time or the cost of $49 for two hour consultation.

CATEGORY landscaping

Good afternoon, my name is Leah Leake and I just wanted to reach out to apologize for any inconvenience you have had while we were setting up to work for you. I would like to help with any problems you have concerning this job. Please call me back at 502-377-8145. Have a wonderful weekend!

04/04/2017

It didn't happen because of lack of response from provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for the $49 lawn evaluation and design concept. It took them over 2 weeks to arrive and do the evaluation. Then I was unable to get them to return my emails. So I requested a refund from Angie's list.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Hello, this is Leah Leake with Branham yard outfitters. I just wanted to get back with you to apologize for not being able to reach you. We have tried calling the numbers on your card and there was no answer. It has been quiet busy these last couple of weeks with the mowing starting up. I want you to know that we didn't forget about you, just haven't been able to reach you. We would still like to ...

Lawn Mowing Mulching Rock Retaining walls Finish Grading We offer Fertilization programs Leaf Clean Up Hot Water Pressure Washing

$10