Jansma's Pressure Washing Services

Founded 2018 •

Awards & Badges

18430 Candace Dr

Lowell, IN 46356

Here at Jansma's Pressure Washing Services take a lot of pride in doing quality work for our customers. I am the owner, Matt Jansma. This is 100% operated by me. I am the guy showing up to the job. I have been in the pressure washing business for 5 years total. The first two years were part time and really studying how the job needs to be done. The last 3 years this has been my full time job. Our services include house washing, concrete cleaning, roof cleaning, equipment washing (farming, trucks/trailers, decks and fences). Again, this is owner operated so I always strive for 100% satisfaction. We hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Matt Jansma...

pressure washing (7)

06/26/2020

I left two messages to give me a call and they never responded. Had to hire someone else that is also on Angie’s List and the company I hired did a horrible job. Not happy with Angie’s recommendations nor Home Advisor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed pressure washing of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/20/2020

no work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
never heard for company?

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

04/24/2020

It was fantastic. They were quick. It looked great. I don't see any flaws. It was a great work specially with the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing on the side of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

04/17/2020

Jansma’s Pressure Washing services exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use their services again. The pressure was done very quickly and the results were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house wash/concrete cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/17/2020

I had called Jansma’s pressure washing service after I already had called 2 other companies to come out and try to get the hard water stains off my siding and get some stains off of my driveway. The other companies couldn’t even scratch the hard water stains on my siding. I had called Jansma’s and talked to Matt. He assured me he would get the stains off of my siding. He came out that day and did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house wash/driveway cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

04/17/2020

Our house looks new again and we couldn’t be happier! I would definitely recommend using Matt and his company for this type of work. Matt was so nice to work with and very professional. He seemed to be educated on the topic and explained any questions we needed answered, guiding us in the right direction. He was proficient in his work and stuck by his word, using quality products for the best outc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

04/17/2020

Matt at Jansma’s pressure washing did a very great job making my house look new again and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house wash/patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

House Washing Driveway/Sidewalk Surface Cleaning Deck Cleaning/Washing Fence Cleaning/Washing Equipment Washing

Painting/Staining