Find Top-Rated Loogootee Flooring Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Flooring Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Flooring Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,095 reviews for
Loogootee Flooring Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4706 years on Angie's List
AReviews2604 years on Angie's List
AReviews8316 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Flooring Contractors
$150 for $300 Credit Toward Shaw Flooring + InstallationMember price $150.00 Original price: $300.00.
$299 for $500 Credit Toward Shaw Flooring + InstallationMember price $299.00 Original price: .
$50 for a Flooring Design Consultation PLUS $100 Shaw Flooring Product CreditMember price $50.00 Original price: .
AReviews777 years on Angie's List
AReviews494 years on Angie's List
AReviews375 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Flooring Articles
AReviews182 years on Angie's List
AReviews511 months on Angie's List
Flooring reviews in Loogootee
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The carpet arrived and was installed as scheduled - no issue. Happy with the results so we ordered bedroom tile. The tile arrived as scheduled and was installed as scheduled. The 2 installers worked all day. However they did not clean the floor properly after installation and there is a haze over many tiles which I have not been able to clean off. The quarter round installers did not arrive as a scheduled and called at the end of their arrival window to say they could not come until the next day. I called them when they did not arrive the next day and they said they would be 1 1/2 hours late. When they arrived they began work but soon said they did not have enough materials and would have to come back tomorrow (Sunday). My husband said that was not an option and gave them directions to the nearest Home Depot. They returned and finished the job. So, the final result of the tile project is that my husband missed a day of work due to the installers not showing up and our new tile has a haze on it. We would never deal with this company again!
- elizabeth U.
They came in 2-persons team and did a good job. There was a miscommunication between the provider and the team, however, they fixed it in the following week. Highly recommended.
- ANG N.
Excellent. They gave me various options to either replace or repair, didn't push one way or the other, and went beyond their normal scope of work to get everything done (even fixed the leaky toilet so I didn't have to call in a plumber after they finished).
- jack K.