ARS / Rescue Rooter Lafayette

A105 REVIEWS

Founded 1940 • Angie's List since June 2007

412 Farabee Dr

Lafayette, IN 47905

For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 765-481-3444 . The best choice for Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Attic insulation services. When you need an AC, heating, or plumbing problem fixed fast and fixed right, you need ARS/Rescue Rooter. At ARS Rescue Rooter, we provide exceptional service and comfort. We dont charge an extra service call fee for emergency servicesso call us 24/7. From minor repairs and part replacements, to a complete new system design and installation, we are the company to call. Plus, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans to keep your system in top shape, and your home comfortable all year long. Additional DBAs - American Residential Services LLC, A R S Modern Heating & Cooling, A R S Service Express Heating Cooling Plumbing....

Plumbing (57)Heating and Air Conditioning (54)Drain Cleaning (10)Water Heaters (7)Wells and Pumps (3)Sewer Cleaning (3)Appliance Repair (2)Water Filtration and Softening (1)

09/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for better. The people I dealt with, from Mike Taylor through the two men who did the installation, were professional and prompt. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

07/03/2018

Transformer blew across street/ created power surge through furnace and charred wires/ circuit board. Because of a caregiver being in the home with 97 year old - ARS was out to assess within 2 hours of the fire dept., then a call that night about what is needed and options for repair/replacement. Manager called to discuss options, then met me in a different city on Thursday to discuss and sign wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assess short circuited furnace/ air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

06/04/2018

Our technician was prompt, quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. Several days later I called ARS back because of an odor in the same area of our basement. They reassigned our same technician who was able to suggest a fix over the phone and saved me an unnecessary service call. We have had no subsequent problems. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a backed up, non functioning septic pump in our basement.

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

05/30/2018

Timely and professional service. Couldn't be better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower head dripping nonstop

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

10/28/2017

Very well. The timing was appropriate and my questions answered during the repair process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed blower motors replaced on my two units. And work done on my condenser unit outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

10/27/2017

Tech came out and made sure to explain things to me in a way I could understand since I am not familiar with furnaces. We decided to get an estimate and had another very friendly gentleman come out and sold us a new system. He spent a lot of time and made us feel comfortable with our options. We have the installers out the next day, they were very friendly and hard working. Will call ARS for all o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

10/27/2017

We are very happy with both the systems and the service provided. The recommendations of the ARS team members were greatly appreciated. The team was responsive to our schedule, and a pleasure to work with. Even though we were a good distance from their office, we were thankful for their professionalism and willingness to work directly with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I purchased an abandoned property listed on the National Register of Historic Places. We had to replace the heating system for the entire house, with units in both the cellar and the attic. We installed a forced air system, with both heat and air conditioning, and heat exchange pumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

10/27/2017

Wonderful the technician was the best I’d seen! He cleaned up even better than it was when he got here! I’d definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

10/11/2017

I was very pleased. Price was explained in advance. The plumbers knew just what to do, completed the work quickly, and were friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toddler flushed a duplo block down the toilet. We needed it removed.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

09/10/2017

Ran part of a cycle to confirm flow and reassured me that if the problem occurs again, he would be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwater backing up in dishwasher

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

Heating & cooling, indoor air quality, water heaters, sewer lines & drain cleaning, plumbing and equipment installation & sales.

NA