Black Diamond

Founded 1940 • Angie's List since March 2012

Black Diamond is the area's only full-service pest control company, offering a multitude of services that go beyond traditional "pest control." In addition to pest control, we eliminate bed bugs, nuisance animals, and termites. We have the area's only bed bug detecting dog teams, perform structural and termite damage repairs, and provide fungus and mold remediation / moisture control services. We even offer full water damage restoration services! Our turf and landscaping division has all the knowledge and equipment needed to make your yard greener than ever and your landscaping the envy of all the neighbors. Family Owned & Operated since 1940. Additional phones - (502) 585-1919, (812) 883-3044, (812) 738-8008. Additional service area: Crawford, Harrison & Scott Counties...

Lee's Nuisance Wildlife Services

Raccoon in the attic? Trouble with moles? Lee's Nuiscance Wildlife Service will take care of all your wildlife control and removal needs with live trapping and dead animal removal, as well as prevention methods. We offer competitive pricing and friendly service. Servicing Madison, IN and the surrounding area. Contact us today to set an appointment.

01/12/2021

It went very well. They were prompt and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent control

CATEGORY contractors

D

12/31/2020

I’m honestly surprised at all the positive reviews on here. We’ve spent about $1500 this year on treatments, and still had to battle wasps throughout the summer, my dog had 3 ticks I had to remove, and we are seeing new mouse droppings after traps were set a couple months ago. I’m not sure what I’m paying for. And so now we are having this problem with mice, which means if I have them come take ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House sprayed for bees and wasps, yard sprayed for fleas and ticks, and indoor treated for mice.

CATEGORY contractors,pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Management has made multiple attempts to get in contact with you to discuss your review since the date of submission. Please contact us at 877-Dead-Bug at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

10/15/2020

Our Yard already looks better after just 4 treatments. I wanted to wait until the end of the summer to see how it is holding up and it looks great! Can't wait to stay with them and see how much better it looks next years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turf Maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,animal removal

10/15/2020

Trace Coldwell did an amazing job. The fleas and other bugs were bad but now you can walk through the yard with no problems. Thanks young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn treatment

CATEGORY lawn treatment

D

07/13/2020

I did not know that my gutters and underhangs would be sprayed and therefore windows and doors now have bug spray all over them. I did not have a bug problem above my windows. Inquire before hiring. I also had a dead bird left behind in my attic that I had to retrieve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dead Birds removed from attic and general bug spray.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Termite and Pest Control, Moisture Damage Repairs, Mold and Fungi Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, Turf Maintenance, Landscaping and Real Estate Inspections.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa