BJ Heating & Cooling

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since June 2006

Awards & Badges

3814 Utica Sellersburg Rd

Jeffersonville, IN 47130

BJ Heating & Cooling has been in business for over 30 years. We are a family owned and operated serving the Kentuckiana area since 1984. We offer preventative maintenance, service and installation, with free estimates on installation....

hvac repair (87)appliance repair (7)air duct cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (1)

12/29/2020

It’s in the works. He came out here on Christmas Day and we are scheduled for Wed. They gave us a portable heater to use till then. We are cold but not freezing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and air conditioner

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

11/17/2020

Great. I was finishing an unfinished space on my second floor that the HVAC was in. I wanted to replace the 30+ year old unit before I built a closet around it and needed venting to the room that would be finished. BJ gave me a great estimate on my unit and the work. I've had an annual maintenance contract with them since. They call me when it's time and show up when they say they will. Knowledgea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a second floor unit HVAC replaced and venting done to a space I was finishing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

We appreciate the kind words!

11/12/2020

Well worth the money. Caleb called to say he was on his way. Actually arrived a few minutes early very professional, courteous. In fact I have never had bad service or products from BJ Heating&cooling. They are professional, fair priced, good communication, prompt. Can’t say enough good about them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi annual inspection and cleaning package

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback!

10/15/2020

Barry came out and provided a quote which I compared to 3 other providers. His pricing was competitive but what won me over is their commitment to making sure I was happy not only with the installation but also the air flow which was a problem in the past. They had 2 installers who worked on the air flow for 4 hours to get it just right. Strongly recommend them to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old heat pump and a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

We are glad that we met your expectations!

10/15/2020

Great Workmanship ,Pleasent Workers We Highly Reccomend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace & Ac Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words!

09/30/2020

I have used this company for a few years now. They are a good company they do good work and at a very fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the feedback!

09/25/2020

Went great. On time and out in an hour. Wouldn’t use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

We appreciate the kind words!

08/12/2020

We contacted this company to check our air conditioning unit as it wasn’t cooling our home during a heatwave. They came out immediately and checked the system. Confirming what we suspected that it needed completely replaced. With the current situation we were not in the position to spent this kind of money. Instead of pressuring us like several other companies they recharged the system for us, eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner recharged

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for the support. We are glad we met your expectations!

07/06/2020

Arrived on time and thoroughly cleaned and check the indoor and outdoor units. BJ installed my furnace and they've done all the semi-annual maintenance on the unit. Even though the system is 18 years old, I was informed that it is still in tip-top shape. I credit that to excellent equipment and continuing maintenance. All of their service techs are very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend them a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Cleaning and Filter Change

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and loyalty!

07/05/2020

Very nice young man. Very punctual and responsive to phone calls and questions. He got the job done same day and we are very happy with his work. Reasonable prices too. Hire him! You wont regret it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A Coil and freon

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Photo for BJ Heating & Cooling - 3814 Utica Sellersburg Rd, Jeffersonville, IN - 38695301

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Heating & Air Conditioning - New Installation & Replacement, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Air Conditioners & Indoor Air Quality Products.

Window Units. Water Heaters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check