Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2011

My wife & I started Bibelhauser Home's in 2003, as we were buying properties & fixing them up renting them out. Since then we have branched out and started Bibelhauser Home's Remodel Division. My goal for Remodel division is to provide great service & a settled mind to home owners that need work done around their home. Rather new gutters, new windows, new doors, ceramic tile, bathroom remodels, foundation repairs, vinyl siding, deck repairs, painting, drywall, plumbing& electrical. We also do what I like to call the handy man list, if you have a lot of smaller jobs right us a list & we charge by the hour. We are fully insured, and we stand behind our work! On all jobs, their is a 90 day warranty on labor for all work proformed. What do we charge? You ask Well unlike most companies I have a very low over head, whitch allows me to keep my pricing very reasonable; For most jobs I charge $45 hr for labor Most window installs $125 Most interial doors $100 Most external doors $200 Attic ladders as low as $150 Gutter guards $5 ft including material & labor We offer so much more, than what my fingers can type. And we do not mark up material. Most of the material we use comes from home depo or lowe's , so keep your eyes out for coupons & sales. For windows, siding & exterial doors I have a whole sale account with Norrandx. Just think of the saving! It is my goal to earn your buisness, and to give you the best price possible. If you need any work done just give me a call, I'm Ricky Bibelhauser co-owner of Bibelhauser Home's Remodel Division (812)987-2332 ...

JR Solutions LLC

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them via email from their web site to contact me about a job and they never contacted me.....it's been about three weeks ago.

CATEGORY woodworking

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced patio door and repaired wood rot under floors

CATEGORY remodeling,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/24/2013

It has gone great. Rick has been able to work us in between other projects he's doing. Good quality & good prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Has done a lot of interior painting, hung new interior and exterior doors, tile in kitchen, trim work, etc.

02/09/2012

There was custom carpentry work required around the windows inside and out as well as painting inside and out. All was done to our complete satisfaction. Price was good/competitive with no surprises. We'll be having them back for additional windows in the spring and other projects during summer and fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 2 windows that I provided and did an excellent job.

CATEGORY windows,woodworking

03/14/2011

Very good overall..Rick and his assistant Dan were courteous and punctual..Rick charged a fair price for his services, the quality of the gutters/guards and labor were very good..I've hired them in the past to install new windows and would consider hiring them in the future for other home improvement projects as they can do a wide variety of jobs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed/disposed old gutters/downspouts, installed approx 120' of seamless aluminum gutters, fine mesh aluminum powder coated gutter guards, and downspouts...above price included all parts and labor...

CATEGORY gutter repair,windows

We install new construction windows, replacement windows, interial& external doors, sky lights, vinyl siding, vinyl siding repairs, ceramic tile, hard woodfloors, sub floor repairs, foundation repairs, stop basement leaks, deck repairs, electric repairs (residential ), ceiling fans, ceiling lights, new outlets & switches, all aspects of plumbing (from leaky pipes to installing clean outs), installing network lines for computers & Xbox, hooking up home entertainment centers, etc