Becht/Givens Service Experts

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 52 Reviews

If you need a job done right, you call in the experts. At Becht/Givens Service Experts, we’re committed to performing the highest quality HVAC. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee displays our commitment to upholding the highest level of heating and air conditioning services in the industry. We will take care of everything needed to ensure your home’s comfort. Whether your air conditioner or furnace breaks on the day you need it most or you’re on the lookout for indoor air quality and home comfort solutions that meet the highest EPA and ENERGY STAR® standards, you can trust our team. We’re experts in heating and air conditioning, and superior service is what we do best....

One Choice Mechanical

One Choice Mechanical, LLC will be well known and respected in the Louisville and surrounding areas for its quality HVAC and electrical service and installation. Our name will represent the epitome of integrity for customer service in the heating, air conditioning, and electrical industry. We have an active Master licensed in HVAC and Electrical and carry an active electrical contractors license. We also carry an active Master Boiler license. We give FREE Estimates & accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and offer financing options! You can find us at our website www.ocmech.com, on Angie's List, facebook, twitter, Google Places, & The Better Business Bureau-We have an A rating! OCM is also a proud member of the Kentucky Association of Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling Contractors Association Additional contact name - Teresa Parker.

04/28/2020

Mike came out and looked at my old HVAC system. I knew I needed a new unit. I have heard several positive comments about Becht-Givens so I asked for a higher quality Lennox System. I am very satisfied with the Price, installation and maintenance of my new Lennox system- I can really feel the difference- I also had them install UV light that kills virus and stops Mold. Healthy Air - Healthy Life. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC System

12/24/2018

Mike was great. Extremely thorough and professional. Thanks, Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace was out - intermittent issue

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], we are thrilled to hear that Mike demonstrated top notch service!

11/01/2017

I had my whole HVAC system replaced by professional technicians from Becht/Givens. The entire process was quick, and convenient. The representative for the company, Jeremy, was a pleasure to work with. He explained everything and got us a great deal. I would definitely recommend Jeremy and Becht/Givens to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my HVAC system replaced.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that Jeremy and Becht were able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed!
D

06/19/2017

Poorly. The serviceman tested the outside unit and informed my wife that a new outside unit would be needed at a cost of $4000 to $5000. We got a second opinion and the capacitor was replaced for $30. It is running beautifully now. We called and demanded a refund of the $99 fee they charged us. They came out again and told us the same thing and that no refund was due. This was despite the fact tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air conditioner failed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We apologize for your negative experience and would like to look into your situation. Please reach out to us at CustomerService(at)ServiceExperts.com with your phone number so we can have someone follow up with you.

01/25/2017

I have used them since 2004. I subscribed to their program where you can pay a monthly fee that includes two check ups a year, one in the Spring and one in the Fall. It also includes discounts on parts and free labor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall check up.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We have truly appreciated your business over the years and thank you for being a PLUS customer!

Heating & air conditioning, installation, precision tune-ups, indoor air quality, attic insulation, plumbing & duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available