A-1 Concrete Leveling

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2006

LOCALLY-OWNED FRANCHISE OF AMERICA'S LARGEST CONCRETE LEVELER....

StoneINC

1  REVIEW
StoneINC

We specialize in Masonry such as chimneys, fire places, mailboxes, retaining walls, and all other hardscape projects. We also specialize in above ground swimming pool installation, liner installation and other above ground pool needs. As well as masonry and pools we also specialize in basement water proofing and concrete work. We take pride in being the best we can be at what we do. We make sure our work is done in a timely manner but will never sacrifice quality for time. My father started his masonry career over 25 years ago, he then taught me from a young age these trades. We are a small, family owned business that takes pride in our work.

04/04/2020

They called shortly after the request went in. The estimator showed up on time and gave me the estimate while he was here. They called and said they finished a job early so the whole thing was done in less than seven (7) days. I couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled sidewalk and steps.

CATEGORY concrete repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your taking the time to review us. We greatly appreciate your business!

05/08/2018

I had a good experience with A1. They came out to my house for the estimate within a few days of my request. Within three weeks they called and scheduled the work the next day. The crew showed up on time and got right to work. Within 4 hours the job was complete and I was very impressed, it was better than I expected. The side walk looks great, I could hardly tell that the work had been done and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Side walk leveling

CATEGORY mudjacking

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. Just let us know how or when we can help you in the future.

04/27/2018

Looks good. Crew was very professional and completed job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repaired.

CATEGORY mudjacking

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your business greatly and if there is ever anything else we could do for you please just let us know.

11/06/2017

Everything went well. Slight delay due to trucj issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a few walkway slabs leveled.

06/15/2017

Good, took about 3 - 4 weeks but it was a big job the contractor will have no problem building on it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set a footer, set cement walls and poured the floor

CATEGORY concrete repair

CONCRETE- LEVELING/LIFTING/RAISING, AKA SLABJACKING, MUDJACKING, POLYJACKING

FOUNDATION REPAIR(AT THIS LOCATION). PRESSURE WASHING. SEALING. RESURFACING. POURING NEW CONCRETE. REPLACEMENT.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover