Zo Construction and Handyman

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20121231

1505 Hoefgen Street

Indianapolis, IN 46203

A Super Service Award Winner in multiple categories since 2014, Zo Construction is a family owned and operated local contractor, specializing in Painting, Roofing, and Remodeling jobs. As the owner of Zo Construction, Jeff McGaha will be your contact throughout your entire project. Jeff has years of contracting experience, with a tremendous array of skills and talent to tackle all of your home improvement needs. Jeff can also handle all of your window, siding, and wood/carpentry repair associated with your home improvement needs. It is the goal of Jeff’s to build a relationship with his clients that will last a lifetime. Zo Construction guarantees you will receive first class workmanship at a fair price. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs....

handyman (225)roofing (49)interior painting (40)house painting (38)drywall repair (34)air duct cleaning (19)siding (18)door (17)deck building (16)gutter installation (15)window (14)plumbing (12)

11/27/2020

I called Zo Construction on Wednesday (11-18-20) and spoke to some name Jeff. I stated that I had exterior work that needed done. He asked me what kind of work ------ I stated that it was gable/soffit repair. He stated that he would have to get back with me. I gave him my name and phone number. It is now Friday (11-27-20) and still no communication on Jeff's part after my phone call to him on 11-1...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gable/Soffit Repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

I’m sorry for the lack of communication. Due to the covid our company has been overwhelmed. Our secretary been out for a few days. Sometimes we have issues that are not in our control. I wish you well and good luck.

11/22/2020

Jeff and his crew were awesome to work with. He communicated regularly, worked in a timely manner, set appropriate expectations and was really proud of the awesome job he did. He even hooked me up with a cleaning team who can come on a regular basis. I'm hoping the next project will be to build a desk in a closet space I have. Definitely will hire him again. You won't be disappointed with Jeff and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and floor installation

CATEGORY flooring,air duct cleaning,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to future projects. Hope your holidays are good. Stay well and safe.

11/09/2020

Good, communication initially left a little to be desired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed a skylight

CATEGORY roofing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

It was a pleasure working for you. I look forward to future projects. Thank you have a blessed day.

10/29/2020

Needed help identifying source of occasional water in kitchen and laundry room

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff solved the mystery within about 10 minutes by discovering a water softener hose was loose following a new washer installation and that was the source of the leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

I’m glad we solve your problem. It was a pleasure helping you with your project. Thank you so much have a blessed day.

10/20/2020

He came to my house and I spent time showing him the 3 or 4 projects I needed done. He told me I would get pricing the next day. When the pricing never came, I sent him a few texts to which he didn’t respond. I finally called him (I’m trying to give this guy my money and have to chase him!) and he said he had the numbers pulled together and would send the over right away. Didn’t send anything - ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various Odd Jobs

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

I apologize for any inconvenience. Sometimes I get a little busier than usual. I should’ve had gave you a better time frame I apologize for that. Good luck with your projects. Have a blessed day.

10/02/2020

Jeff was on time. His price was reasonable and based on the job. He was professional and told me what he would do, and did just that. I would hire him again if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of new mail box to replace existing one

CATEGORY handyman service,air duct cleaning,mailbox repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Thank you for your business. It was my pleasure helping you with your project. Thank you have a blessed day.

08/12/2020

Very well. I have used Zo construction for various jobs over the past 2 years. I have been very satisfied with their work, and feel they are reasonably priced. I would recommend them of handyman type work and any other jobs that they are able to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chandelier and shelves hung

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for being a returning customer! It’s always a pleasure helping you with your projects. I look forward to our next project.

08/12/2020

Very well. All was performed in a timely manner and completed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair on a shed, a new fence post put in (had to dig out old one that was concreted in) and even up bricks in an area of my patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure helping you with your project. I look forward to any new projects that you may have in the future.

08/10/2020

Jeff is the best! His workmanship was excellent, he was pleasant to work with, cleaned up after he was done with the new deck...planning to use Jeff for other projects around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild wood deck

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

It was a joy working for you and your wife let me know if you need anything in the future take care of yourself have a great summer

08/09/2020

somebody owes me 110.00 dollars dont charge my account any more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grass cut and trimmed

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

Sorry you had a bad experience with getting your grass cut. Zo Construction doesn’t cut grass. Would you please remove your review. Thank you

Roofing. Painting. Remodeling - Kitchens, Bathrooms & Basements. Additions. Gutters. Siding. Replacement Windows. Chimney Repair. Landscaping.