Well Done Handyman & Home Renovations

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2008

(Owner direct number 317.724.8995) Winners of Angie's List annual Super Service Award (2015, 2016,, 2017, 2018, and 2019 only 5% of all companies win this award each year). We are a small company with a team of 6 people who can assist you with your remodeling, home improvement, and small handyman projects around the house. No project is too large or small. You will receive a personal touch with us. Please call or text me directly at 317.724.8995 David Price, owner – General Contractor license # GL1900018/GA1900145 ...

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

11/25/2020

David was professional and on time. He was very thorough in explaining the current project as well as future projects. He removed the glass shower door and replaced the caulk between the shower pan and tile. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Door Removal

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

08/11/2020

It was A quality work & completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing work

CATEGORY woodworking

06/18/2020

They did not respond to my request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of blinds and screen repair

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

We don't have any record of them contacting us.

06/09/2020

It didn't the price was insane. 1,200.00+ for small projects.... would not give me an hourly rate and told me that the replacement of a Braun bathroom fan could take all day????

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Fan

CATEGORY ceiling fans,cabinet refacing

Why does this client lie? They likely either have an agenda. Or they didnt like my answer. THE TRUTH.. I told him it could take 2 or 3 hours for the fan, sometimes 4-6 hours (look online for how many hours, i.e. homewyse and other sites for potential time investment., but in some cases it takes a day if duct work is involved, many times fans are installed without connecting to duct work, sometimes...

12/09/2019

Great! I couldn't be more pleased. They arrived on time. The owner and Charles came together because one door was large and might require 2 people. Charles thought he could handle it and fixed everything we needed. The quality was great and the amount of time it took was less than expected. Will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several doors did not latch. They needed rehung.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Attic remodeling, Custom Ceramic backsplashes, ceramic tile flooring, New Decks, Deck repair, Wood Rot repair, Framing Walls, Installing and Finishing Drywall, Angie's List Members 10% OFF!!

See above services we do offer to assist in identifying services we do not offer. some projects we do not offer are crawl spaces, basement waterproofing, Mold remediation, Asbestos, Masonry, Appliance repair/install, power tools, lawn mowers, appliance repair, landscaping, lawn care

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check