Weilhammer Plumbing

• Trade License Locale
  • indiana

1819 S Shelby St

Indianapolis, IN 46203

4 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. 24/7 emergency service for additional fee. Additional DBAs - Weilhammer Plumbing Co, Weilhammer Plumbing Co Inc. Additional phone - (317) 846-8557....

plumber (125)water heater repair and installation (113)water softener installation and repair (13)drain cleaning (11)well and water pump (10)home remodeling (6)dryer vent cleaning (3)home remodeling (3)basement waterproofing (1)handyman (1)

02/12/2020

They called and asked questions to diagnose. They told me what to do but said a service call was not needed. They saved me at least 100.00. Very professional and helpful. Highly recommend and will definitely call if I need any of their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flush water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

04/29/2019

He was onsite next business day, on time! Replaced the water heater and cleaned up after the job. Quality work, completed quickly and for the quoted amount. I will definitely use this company again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
50 Gallon Water Heater Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

07/10/2018

on time - professional - charged within quoted range

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace pressure regulator

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/04/2018

Great..on time ...price as quoted...quality installation...hauled away trash...cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vanity installed

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

05/15/2018

Went well. no suprises. Have used these guys many times and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a pressure release valve and was on time and did a fine job

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

02/10/2018

Weilhammer Plumbing came out and they get my water heating working. He said he could replaced it, but he did make it work. Came out immediately, got it working for a very low charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water heating was not putting up hot water and I went to one of the big hardware, and they said I had to get a new style water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

Thanks for the good review...... glad the heater is working... I did not think you had a chance with it because of its age. and I still wonder how much time it has left to live........ Keep me in mind when that 13 year old heater finally dies on you.... Also please consider giving me a good review on Google.... go to my web page and click on the google logo..... your buddy mark W

02/05/2018

I only spoke to one person on the phone, but he was very honest in his appraisal of the problem with our water heater, and gave me some suggestions to try. He said there was no point in him coming out to drain the water heater, that rarely helps in the long term. And he gave me a ballpark estimate of the cost to replace the water heater, but with no pressure to buy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Thanks... the flushing process for your heater will do some good for a while anyway , although it never really eliminates the problem please Keep us in mind if you decide to do something down the road.....

12/09/2017

Dan came out on time & installed new water heater in a very tight space and replaced old valves. This was not an easy replacement as we re-inforced the wood base, added a drain pan, re-positioned the valves where they can be easily reached, and removed two un-nessesary valves. Also the exhaust duct had to be modified. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of hot water heater including replacing all the supply valves and repositioning them so they're easy to reach.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Thanks for the good review... That was an extremely mean one.... We were still cheaper than many other plumbers in town would charge for an easy install... Please keep us in mind for other issues you might have in the future ... If you would not mind could you give us a good review on YELP too??? Thank you

10/21/2017

I called Weilhammer Plumbing and they were at my house within one hour from the time I called. The total job took 2 hours and my water heater was replaced by mid-day. Dan was courteous and professional and did a great job of explaining what he was doing. Their price was fair for a Saturday morning call, considering they fixed it so quickly. This is a family-owned company who prides itself on refer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I woke up one Saturday morning to discover that I my water heater was leaking and I had no hot water.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

Thank you for the great review... Dan is a good guy and always does well, he is much more patient than I am .... I am glad we could get you hot water on Satruday for you... If you liked our work, I would also appreciate it if you would also give us a good review on Google too.. Thank you M Weilhammer

09/21/2017

Mark suggested I contact a flooring company first. He didn't want me to waste my money doing plumbing work before resolving a flooring issue. I appreciated his prompt attention, honesty, and guidance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide estimate for leaking toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

Plumbing, water heaters, softeners, garbage disposals, faucets, toilets, sump pumps - sales & installation, & bathroom re-models

Main sewer cleaning