Weatherguard Windows & Doors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6856 Westlake Rd

Indianapolis, IN 46214

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Windows & Doors! WeatherGuard is a family owned & operated business that provides energy-saving, premium products at the most affordable prices. There is never a charge for project quotes and no pressure to buy. Our goal is to educate customers so you can make the best decision for your home. Angie's List customers will receive an additional 10% off their project....

Windows (98)Doors (42)Siding (7)Roofing (3)Insulation (2)

02/07/2020

It couldn't have gone better. Joe was great with helping us to choose "a la carte" options and an appropriate door. Joe's assistant, Harold, did an excellent job with the installation. It is very obvious that Harold takes great pride in his work and knows his stuff. We are completely satisfied and impressed with the quality of work performed as well as the quality of the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weatherguard replaced a patio door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

02/01/2020

I was worried about adding windows in my home because i was alternating the structure. And i was looking for someone who knows how to do it since last 2years but no company no contractor satisfied me for the project then i found the weatherguard windows and doors through next door recommendations for the job. I setup the appointment with Joe Murphy(owner) he is really good what he does but i was c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

Photo for Weatherguard Windows & Doors - 6856 Westlake Rd, Indianapolis, IN - 38363468

01/13/2020

Excellent job. The team are very friendly and efficient and the price was right. No complaints, only glowing compliments. The windows look great and I recommend them whole-heartedly to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three house windows were replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

01/10/2020

Joe and Harold were extremely professional and very quick to respond. So glad we went with them!! A++++ all the way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Door installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

11/05/2019

Weatherguard Windows and Doors did a wonderful job on our new patio atrium door. From the estimate and ordering of the door (thanks Joe) and to the professional installation from Harold and his helpers (they fixed old water damaged areas for us) - everything turned out great. We love our beautiful new atrium door with internal mini blinds. We are ready for winter now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New atrium door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

10/29/2019

Exceeded our expectations! We had WeatherGuard install new siding, windows and a storm door on our home, and couldn't be happier. The installers were true craftsman, and thoroughly cleaned up all the job debris after finishing. We worked directly with the owner, Joe, who gave us the best deal (we got 5 quotes from various companies) and never pressured us with any bogus sales pitches to get us to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New siding, windows and storm door.

CATEGORY siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

09/23/2019

Great! I highly recommend Joe Murphy. & his WeatherGuard windows I interviewed 3 contractors & Joe stood out in a good way. No high pressure thank goodness. Nice guy. Showed up & completed work as promised (even got us in a little earlier than promised). High quality product at the best price. His installers were professional & nice guys. I love my new windows. Great job Joe - thanks so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add a window in wall & replace 2 old windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

09/12/2019

Fantastic, this is my second time hiring Joe. He is really responsive, professional, and friendly. He knew this was a rental home and I did not want to spend a lot of money. Original quote was great, but there ended up being an issue with installation given the way the home was built. He called me and offered some options and promised to maintain a price that would make me happy but not sacrifice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 4 windows in a rental unit for me before selling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/04/2019

Amazing Customer Service. Very pleased with the whole process. No high pressure sales. Provided several options of doors to choose from. Great price for doors and installation. Installer was on time and very professional. Excellent craftsmanship for patio door which was a special size. I am very happy with the quality of the doors. I would highly recommend to use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New door and sliding glass patio door installed

CATEGORY insulation, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/30/2019

This is a large house that is surrounded by flowers, and these guys were absolutely great. No damage to landscaping, the workmanship was top notch, and the workers thoroughly cleaned up after themselves—no debris at all left in the yard. Very consultative—I didn’t want just boring Hardie Plank siding but wanted something more decorative, and they worked with me to come up with a style and siding b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resided the entire house with decorative split shake and scalloped siding.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Multi-year Super Service Award Winner in Windows! Replacement windows, insulated siding & premium entry doors.

Window & siding repair.

NA
MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available