Tint King

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since December 2000

B Rated | 143 Reviews

Tint King has been established in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas since 1993 under the same owner and reputable name. With over 25 years of experience, Tint King takes pride in providing superior service and quality.Award winning. 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

NVS Design Inc

48  REVIEWS
NVS Design Inc

10 employees. NVS Design is an innovative company that thinks so far outside the box, we're 2 blocks down the street from it! We are a strong, driven advertising agency located in Indianapolis that works to provide our clients with detail-oriented work that speaks for itself. You not only get a fresh new look, you get artwork that will make your competition envious of you. We offer a wide range of services to our clients. Whether you need a fresh new logo, or a hot new website, we will help make sure you stand out amongst the rest. At NVS Design you are our top priority! We work closely with our clients, so we can ensure their new design efforts will be a success. Additional email - chad@nvsdesigns.com.

Award 2019

10/31/2018

The staff was amazing! I was able to get a quick appointment, advice was excellent about which tint would best suit what I needed, quality was excellent and the job was completed very quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front windows were tinted.

CATEGORY window tinting, auto glass

10/11/2018

It was amazing. They were diligent about the timing, and had great attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get my cars windows tinted!

CATEGORY replacement windows, window tinting, auto glass, security windows

03/23/2018

Very happy with the work that was done by Tint King at the Greenwood location. Service was easy to schedule and at a convenient time. I had to return due to a bubble in a small window and a small spot on another, everything was fixed perfectly. Chris went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with the tint that I selected and that was installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Tint on Subaru Outback

CATEGORY window tinting

09/14/2017

They will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage tinting the car, while threatening you with a mechanics lein if you don't pay Chris Brennan cash. They collect large amounts of cash daily, due to the fact they make customers pay by cash, because Chris Brennan is paranoid that someone will chargeback their credit card. Today, 6/30/2017 I had my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Tinting

CATEGORY

04/24/2017

very good. wish they offered veteran discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new car tinting

CATEGORY window tinting

Residential & Commercial Automotive Window Tinting, Paint Protection Film, Computer Cut Tinting & Computer Cut Graphics.

Auto Detailing.