The Right Way to Write

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2010

PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITING: A professional resume should clearly demonstrate to employers that you are the best candidate for the job and is the single most important factor in determining whether you get the opportunity to interview. A resume that is written clearly, concisely and that is visually appealing will "speak" to the employer about you as a potential employee at their organization. I provide professional resume writing, editing and proofreading services to clients in all stages of their careers. I have experience across many industries, including sales, marketing, financial services, education, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and more. COVER LETTER WRITING: Writing a smart cover letter can get your foot in the door, even if you have any weaknesses (i.e., job gaps) in your resume. A well written cover letter portrays why you'd be a good fit for the job and can be a deal breaker or maker as recruiters review your application materials. In writing cover letters for my clients, I focus on showcasing your relevant experience, accomplishments, assets and skills based on the potential employer's job profile. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: My clients include not only job seekers, but students, bloggers, writing professionals and more. My professional services include academic paper editing, press releases, business reports, research, fact checking, transcribing, legal brief editing, blogging, journalism, web copy, copywriting, blogging and WordPress....

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

Award 2019

04/13/2020

Very positive experience! I was at my wit's end trying to produce a good resume so that I could find a job I wanted. After writing and re-writing my resume, I still wasn't getting responses from employers, which is why I knew I needed to enlist in the help of a professional. After finding Lisa on Angie's List and going to her website, I saw all positive reviews, so I was hoping she'd be able to he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile update

CATEGORY resume services

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you.

04/12/2020

I have only good things to say! I woild not hesistate to usebher serbuces again in the future and recommend her to anyone. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a professional resuke written is a shirt period of time. Lisa got my resume gurned around to me in less than 2 days like othomoanies do. She was very patient with me throuhht the entire process. Also, she gave me several mock interviews and insightful tips on areas where I neesed improvement.

CATEGORY resume services,tutoring

Thank you so much! Glad you are happy.

09/11/2018

Basically speaking, I can't ask for more. Pros: 1. Very prompt and fast. All 3 things I asked for were done within 3 days with numerous emails and phone calls back and forth. 2. She really enjoys writing and is passionate about it. It eventually led to the quality and prompt work. 3. We went back and forth to get them right so many times. At the end of the day, I was able to get my own unique resu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resume revision, Cover Letter, Linked-in

CATEGORY resume services

Thank you so much for the review! It was truly a pleasure working with you.

01/19/2018

I needed a resume typed out a couple years ago and Lisa did a great job putting everything in order using the best words. I also had her do an add on Craigslist for me when I was in and coming on my way to owning my own painting business. She really just has a way with words. I'd encourage anyone looking for a job or even looking to post any sort of add to go through Ms Dawson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a resume a couple of years ago and then I also needed an add for Craigslist posted. Professionally as possible.

CATEGORY resume services,internet service

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member name removed], Thanks so much for the feedback! It's great to hear from you and I appreciate your kind words. Best, Lisa Dawson

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate.

CATEGORY resume services

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I provide resume and cover letter writing services and interview thank you/follow up letters. My services also include composing blog posts and web copy, copywriting and editing, news stories, corporate fact sheets and press releases, newsletters, transcribing and more. I am experienced in both drafting and editing these materials. As a client, you can expect me to work closely with you throughout the entire process, following your expressed needs until we have a superior product.

PayPal