SPEEDWAY BODY SHOP INC

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since July 2003

20 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR WINDSHIELD INSULATION. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: BHUGHES@SPEEDWAYBODYSHOP.COM...

Mears Automotive - Carmel

Mears Automotive in the Community of Carmel is a AAA Approved Repair Shop. We are an Independent, Owner-run shop serving Carmel & surrounding Communities. Mears delivers excellent service with an honest & friendly approach. In addition to our full range of repair & maintenance services for domestic & imported cars & trucks, Mears Carmel is also equipped to handle heavier duty trucks & offers a full range of new Tires. Mears' ASE Certified Technicians are paid straight salary - there is no incentive for us to "find" issues. We tell it like it is, and fix it right. Our goal is not to just keep your current vehicle running for its lifetime, but rather to be your lifetime Auto Repair shop. Mears will count itself successful when we are servicing, maintaining & repairing your kids' & your Grandkids' vehicles! Find out more at www.MearsService.com or call us for an appointment today at 317-846-1171. Cheers!

Award 2019

01/23/2018

Excellent repair with prompt service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor repair on our Ford Edge

CATEGORY auto body repair

12/11/2017

Speedway Body Shop was amazing. They reattached my bumper and it looks fantastic. Best part, they were able to do the work for under $200. I was blown away. The staff did a great job of explaining what they had done and why they did. Would definitely use again if I rip my bumper off of future vehicles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tore off the front bumper of my 02' Acura while parking, while the bumper came off there was no major damage to the structure of the parts. Worried I'd be paying $800-1000 for a new bumper/paint/labor, I asked if they could reattach the existing since it's an older car.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

09/14/2017

They gave us an estimate, quickly. They were able to schedule my car in for repair in a timely fashion. They did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired damage to my car and painting.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

09/01/2017

The price was a little high. I was quoted for an hour and half worth of work and it took a half hour and they didn't lower the price.It wasn't' outrageous but paying labor for more hours than what was needed. I only came in contact with two people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my side mirror. I tore it off backing out of garage.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/28/2017

One of the best businesses of ANY kind I have ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body repair and painting.

CATEGORY auto body repair

AUTO COLLISION REPAIR, AUTO GLASS REPLACEMENT, PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR FOR HAIL DAMAGE VEHICLES. LIGHT MECHANICAL REPAIRS, WHEEL ALIGNMENT. SUSPENSION REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT

Ask for details.