Sell It Fast! Home Staging LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2010

Home staging & interior design....

VILDesigns, LLC

15  REVIEWS
VILDesigns, LLC

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Award 2019
Offers by VILDesigns, LLC on Angie's List

11/10/2017

Debra did an outstanding job. Our home sold in 3 days with multiple offers for more than we were asking!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home staging.

09/11/2017

My home was on the market 4 days when I received an offer which led to my property being sold. Sell it fast lived up to its name. The owner was very professional, punctual and answered all my questions about the staging process. I am very pleased with this company I and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was staged to get it sold. Sell it fast was a one stop shop for everything I needed and this took so much pressure off my shoulders. They provided the following services: staging, painting, carpet cleaning, carpet stretching and professional house cleaning.

09/09/2017

Great pricing, Quality work, and very quickly completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deborah Bannister, the owner, is not only professional, but treats everything like you were her family. Her whole crew covers everything you need fix or completed. They complete all with top quality and speed. The owner is very hands on and keeps you very informed. In today's world where you have to be very guarded, you can relax, you are in good safe hands with Deborah Bannister's company. (317)374-6836

04/10/2017

Deborah was so easy to work with. I didn't realize how much painting would be involved, but she was able to schedule the painting so that we were able to meet our time goal for listing our house. Very pleased with the results of her staging.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting our house ready for listing which required painting several rooms.

03/31/2017

Working with this company is easy and the consultations have been of great value to my clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with this company for years on staging consultations with great feedback from my clients.

CATEGORY home staging

Home staging & interior design.

n/a

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal