Ryder System Inc

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

JLopez Moving

237  REVIEWS
JLopez Moving

JLOPEZ MOVING offers a full line of moving and packing services. We provide the service by the hour to offer you the best value for your move during the stressful process. Our pricing model is very simple: $99/hour for 2 movers and a truck (Minimum 4 Hours) $150 hour for 3 persons and truck (minimum 4 hours)

Award 2019
Offers by JLopez Moving on Angie's List

09/12/2016

CATEGORY moving companies

08/09/2012

They had a friendly service and reliable trucks. There was no service call, and I went and picked up the trucks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Ryder System for truck rental.

03/05/2012

They gave me my deposit back. Everything was great, I went and picked up the truck, they had it ready to go, and I drove thirteen and a half hours, only me in the truck. I liked that they had the truck I needed and it was cheaper than anybody else. The reason that I took Ryder was because they gave me unlimited mileage, the other companies would not do that. Other companies were cheaper for the tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I moved to Florida, I rented a truck from Ryder System, Inc. I loaded the truck myself and drove it here.

CATEGORY moving companies, truck rentals

01/11/2012

They were very courteous and helpful.  I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I got married I rented a truck from this company to move.

08/15/2010

They emailed me a confirmation with no disclaimer about possible truck unavailability. Be careful when reserving a truck with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I reserved a truck online on Aug. 10th 2010 for Aug 14th 2010. They called me late on Friday 13th and told me they would not have the truck that I had reserved. This really made it difficult for me to move and I had already lined up friends to help.

Rental trucks.