RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since May 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER....

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC

EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION SPECIALIZES IN THE INSTALLATION AND CARE OF CEDAR ROOF SYSTEMS. WE ARE THE ONLY CEDAR SHAKE AND SHINGLE BUREAU CERTIFIED INSTALLER IN INDIANA. OUR ROOF PROFESSIONALS ARE SPECIALLY TRAINED AND ADHERE TO THE CSSB INSTALLATION AND REPAIR GUIDELINES. WE ALSO CLEAN AND TREAT DECKS, WOOD SIDING, LOG CABINS, FENCES AND OTHER OUTDOOR WOOD STRUCTURES USING OUR OWN SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TIMBER OX GREEN WOOD PROTECTANT STAIN

Offers by EXTERIOR WOOD RESTORATION INC on Angie's List

12/20/2016

I have used Rick Mayfield several times over several years. Always on time, fair price, good worker. He is my "go to" guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, light construction, handyman fixes.

CATEGORY handyman service,wallpaper removal,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

10/31/2016

Rick was here everyday for 5 days. Very professional and did exactly what we wanted. Very hard worker. I could leave and trusted him to enter my house. Did a fantastic job and will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned , caulked. Drywall on walls that had been damaged,and painted 3 car garage plus steps to attic.

10/19/2016

Informed us of the work to be done in advance. Gave suggestions and options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prep walls, repair wall marks and paint.

10/18/2016

Rick did an incredible job painting all the interior trim in my home. He did so well with the first floor project in March 2016 that we hired him again this Fall 2016, to complete the scecond floor. He is extremely professional, reasonably priced, and a trustworthy professional. Many of my friends and family who has seen the work he's preformed at my house have asked for his contact info. He's a g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rick painted the previously stained interior trim of my 3,000 sq ft home.

04/16/2016

Rick was extremely punctual, professional, and easy to work with. As the job progressed, and we were witness to Rick's quality, we added more and more rooms. His prices were very reasonable and he was quite detailed in his work. He removed hardware to paint and reinstalled when finished.I did not find a paint drip or problem anywhere upon completion. Rick was very good in his clean up and protecti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Rick to paint our great room area and all the baseboards, trim and window trim through out the house.

CATEGORY interior painters

INTERIOR PAINTING, EXTERIOR PAINTING, DECK STAINING, DRYWALL & PLASTER REPAIR, WALLPAPER HANGING & REMOVAL, EPOXY PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING.

LEAD PAINT REMOVAL. .