Restorex Disaster Restoration

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/30/2017

1350C W Southport Road

Indianapolis, IN 46217

RESTOREX Disaster Restoration provides routine and emergency water, smoke, and fire damage restoration and clean-up. We are fully licensed, bonded, certified, and insured for your protection. Available 24/7/365....

water and smoke damage (61)interior painting (4)flooring (4)drywall repair (3)tile installation (3)

01/11/2019

Went great, they called before and arrived ontime, very clean and professional. Came in and used several tools to make sure there wasn't extensive leaking and that the ceiling wasn't still too wet. They were quickly able to make sure that no additional work was needed and gave me a recommendation on a quick fix. Will definitely use them again if we run into trouble.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our master shower leaked into our den ceiling, so we had them out to see if we needed to dry the ceiling out

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

09/18/2018

It went well. They said I had been able to get up enough water from flooring, and carpet, that if I just continued with floor fans and dehumidifier for a few more days, it would be fine. No signs of mold. They even went into crawl space and checked moisture levels there as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed moisture levels in floor and carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

05/22/2018

It went quick and very professional. It was all explained to me very thoroughly so I understood the process. I can not say enough good about this company I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decontaminate raw sewage in my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

01/24/2018

It took 2.5 months to complete the work but that was due to us rescheduling due to the holidays. Corbin was very prompt to inquiries and his crew was ALWAYS ON TIME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed dry out after serious water heater leak. 750 sq.ft. of laminate floor replacement including baseboard and wall painting.

CATEGORY flooring,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

07/31/2017

They were on time and courteous. They explained what they were doing as they performed the inspection. Ultimately they determined that there was damage to the flooring, which had to be replaced but determined that there was no need for their more expensive water restoration services. Other estimators tried to swindle us out of thousands. These guys were spot on and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

07/14/2017

Great! Everyone was polite and respectful of our home, children and big dog.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Sump Pump died- after basement flooded. Plumber installed new sump pump and recommended Restorex. They came the next morning and dried out the basement. Also, worked with my insurance company to get expenses for drying carpet, drying out walls, replacing woodwork, repainting and replacing rug pad covered. Brain and his group were awesome! I have already recommended them to 2 people. Thanks Brian, and Restorex!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

06/18/2017

Restorex is the only company we will ever use or recommend to anyone for water damage. They were absolutely amazing. We worked with Brian who was very thorough and professional. He came out to check out the situation and then developed a plan. Each day before he came he would call to check the time and confirm that we were still on. He was always updating us and communicating what was going on. Wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water heater tank leaked and caused a lot of water damage to our subfloors. Restorex had to rip up part of the floor, and put fans in that space and crawl for days to dry it out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

04/07/2017

We recently hired Restorex after plumbing issues caused flooding in our basement. Having never dealt with a situation like this before we were very lost and very stressed at the beginning. That all went away once Brian arrived on the scene. He walked us through every step throughout the process. He coordinated with our insurance adjustor and the plumber we hired. Restorex didn't just come in and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a flood in our basement caused by a clogged drain. Restorex tore down and disposed of all wet and/or moldy drywall, baseboards and casings, dried out basement and coordinated with the insurance adjustor and plumber.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review!

03/05/2017

Excellent company to have the work completed. Very punctual, courteous, and caring about a difficult situation. They went beyond any expectations I had. They spent a lot of time explaining the procedure to my satisfaction. Called before coming and always on time. Can't say enough about the employees and the quality of the work they did. I wouldn't hesitate to call again if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space clean up. Sewer pipe leak. Replacing entire craw space barrier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

Thank you for your review! Best of luck in the future.

03/03/2017

I could not be happier with overall job. All employees are very professional and friendly to deal with. I highly recommend them and did to a friend that experienced a frozen pipe several weeks after my mistake. I know they did an outstanding job for him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restorex responded to my self inflicted water damage within 24 hours of damage and 3 days later we where all dried out and ready for reconstruction. I broke a pipe in my shower wall control which flooded my upstairs bathroom and downstairs walls & ceiling. They had to pull up my tile floor and pull all the insulation from my exterior walls & ceiling. Once that done they installed a large heater and multiple blowers to dry out area. The amazing part that they had to build a false wall in main entry way so the front door could remain open. This was engineer by Terry Clow owner of Restorex without drilling any holes into wall of house exterior are real work of amazing engineering. Once everything was dried out they removed equipment and repaired holes created to dry out area.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Water damage clean-up & mitigation, smoke damage clean-up, & emergency repair

N/A