REMODELING PLUS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 1997

Not Rated| 23 Reviews

OWNER OPERATED. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS....

N/A
Midwest Building LLC

We build your dream home!

C

04/23/2010

We met with Dave twice, first for the estimate and then to discuss the job after we chose him. He did not take good notes and I was out of town while the work was done. He did things we did not ask him to do and forgot to do things we asked. However, the biggest problem is we now have a scratch and dent tub that is new. He did not properly protect the tub when he was working. He is supposed to be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave remodeled a bathroom...drywall on walls and ceiling, installed new tub, new bath, shower, and vanity fixtures, cermanic tile in bath, lino flooring.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/25/2008

He has reasonable prices and the quality of his work is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous carpentry home repairs.

CATEGORY woodworking

01/09/2007

Left a message on answering machine, they returned the call. Said they'd call back to make an appointment to come and see the project. They never contacted me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get an estimate on installing two sets of handrails for each of my two stairwells.

CATEGORY contractors

06/21/2006

He is very proficient with an artistic touch and is an excellent craftsman and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our lower level.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/05/2006

Davie Benson arrived at 9 am as promised. He supplied the materials. He was very personable and worked continuously. He was conscientious about details, measuring, leveling, alignment, and filling in holes and sanding. I appreciated his thoroughness. I plan to have him do some other work for me as well. The Bannister is very sturdy and looks very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Bannister was built on my stairs. From the landing up six steps with spindles, two on each step--4 inches apart. The newel post was set and it was completed in a day.

CATEGORY woodworking

CARPENTRY. REMODELING. INTERIOR TRIM & DOORS. CUSTOM BOOKCASES. BASEMENT FINISHES. BATHROOMS. SMALL JOBS & HOME REPAIRS. KITCHEN CABINET INSTALLATION.

MAJOR REMODELING & BUILDING PROJECTS. VINYL OR ALUMINUM SIDING.

1 YEAR ON PARTS & LABOR; SATIFACTION