Raspberry Building Corporation

B53 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2001

6257 Coffman Road

Indianapolis, IN 46268

Over 28 years of home improvement experience. Improve the appearance of your home with the most affordable home improvement services in the Greater Indianapolis area. Hire our professionals to get the job done right. We specialize in Windows, Doors, Roofing, and Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Carpentry, Decks, Sunrooms, Siding, and Basements. We also build ramps. We provide full repair, replacement, and installation services, so your home will always look its best....

window replacement (27)roofing (17)door installation (7)siding (6)gutter installation (5)woodworking (5)flooring (4)drywall repair (3)home remodeling (3)concrete repair (2)home remodeling (1)sunroom and patio (1)

10/26/2019

Great! Installed 2 sliding patio storm doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed storm doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

09/19/2019

It was good. No problems. He was a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced some windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

09/16/2019

It was horrific and they deserved an F. There was a terrible accident, the roofer fell off because they didn't used safety equipment. After many delays of the work, I had a leak, because they did a terrific work and initially they denied that they didn't do the work, but eventually made a repair of my roof. I did file of complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Yes there was an accident (first one in 28 years, it was unfortunate but he has been back to work for a year now) & the work was slowed down because of it. We strive for perfection but sometimes things happen. We always take leaks seriously & try to repair them ASAP. [Member Name Removed] forgot to mention the leak in her basement (she blamed us for that), crew chief went out several times & final...

02/17/2017

They came out very well. It was great. They have a very well experienced subcontractor who is fully licensed, bonded, and insured who has worked with them for decades and his name is Bryce. It should be noted that, like anything else, what you buy is all about who installed and how competent they are. So, Bryce was extremely competent. He did a great job and there was no problem there. I was very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Raspberry Construction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

C

12/26/2016

Work was done on time. Thought they did an excellent job, but after two years I'm finding rotten wood that was supposed to be replaced only to have been covered up. Having to spend money again to have fixed. Keep an eye on them when hiring ti make sure they are doing work as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2016

10/31/2016

It went very well. Royce has decades of experience & was entirely professional. I think this was the 5th or 6th installation that Royce/Raspberry have completed within Harbour Club.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 16 total glass units (windows) replaced in my 30 year old condo. I spoke to several other vendors also on Angie's List. All were professional & responded promptly. I was very clear from the start: The vendor w/the highest installation success rate within MY condominium complex would have a clear advantage. Like most condominium associations, Harbour Club Homeowners has a very specific set of criteria that must be met before the job starts & after it finishes. Also, I did not want any subcontractors (unless they were willing & able to give me hard copy documentation that they are currently fully licensed, bonded & insured.)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2016

07/07/2016

Rick was friendly and professional. He answered all my questions and emailed the estimate on the next work day. The estimate for installation of new Alside Mezzo windows was comparable to my other estimates. After researching quality reviews of Alside Mezzo windows, I chose another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me with an estimate to replace 5 double hung and 2 half round windows. Also provided me with an estimate to replace 6 sliding windows in my sunroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

03/22/2016

Raspberry is a SUPER COMPANY with great employees!!! First of all I'd like to say THANK YOU to Paul (and BillyRay) of Raspberry for caring enough about my situation to come out on a rainy Sunday afternoon to inspect and write up a proposal for my roofing issue. Paul was urgently responsive, caring and understood my situation of dealing with dampness on the inside that could only get worse with tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raspberry replaced roof areas that was causing a leak because previous roofing contractor failed to remove and replace wood under shingles.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2016

08/18/2015

Removed old windows and installed new. Removed exterior trim and replaced with new and repainted. Removed all debris and cleaned up after themselves. Very prompt and polite. And even assisted with moving some of the furniture inside. I am very pleased with the job, the work, the crew and my new windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 14 windows

CATEGORY replacement windows, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2015

01/13/2015

OK  Didn't have enough materials the first time and had to come back another day to finish the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new seals on windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2014

WINDOWS, SIDING, ROOFING, DOORS, CARPENTRY, DECKS, SUNROOMS, KITCHENS, BATHROOMS & BASEMENTS.

NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION, CONCRETE WORK, VINYL FLOORING, CARPETING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express