QuickShred

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5040 E 62nd St

Indianapolis, IN 46220

QuickShred shreds confidential documents in full view of the customer. We recycle everything that we shred. Identity theft is the fastest growing crime, shred your documents and your electronics! Come in today and see us! We now also offer ELECTRONIC RECYCLING through our trusted partner Secure Core Solutions. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Secure Core Solutions provides Electronic Recycling and destruction services! See photo section for a price list or give us a call!...

paper shredding (163)

05/22/2020

Friendly people, very knowledgeable, great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Document shredding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you for the positive review! Our goal is to make sure our customers have a pleasant and professional experience and its always good to know when we've succeeded in that endeavor! Thanks again!

01/13/2019

Chris Shepherd was excellent to work with. He returns calls quickly. I had 2 rolling totes delivered to my home. I kept them for about 5 weeks. The employees who delivered & picked up the totes were very professional and competent. They shredded the documents the minute they returned to the store. I was able to watch the shredding. If you have a lot of shredding, this is a very efficient way to ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
document shredding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your time with us! Please, come back and see us again!

01/05/2019

It was very fast and easy. The staff was both professional and helpful. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shredding personal documents.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

12/29/2018

I have used QuickShred for many years to shred old documents that must be destroyed. They always come to my car and unload the items to be shredded, then they shred them while I watch to insure that everything has been properly destroyed. I would highly recommend them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shredded documents

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review! We strive for excellence and always try to make sure our customers have a good experience here at our facility! We are so glad to know that our objective was met! Please come back and see us again!

11/28/2018

Very well. I have used them multiple times. They are always very friendly. Your papers start to be shredded right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Document shredding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Thank you for the great review! Please come see us again!

09/01/2018

The service was excellent. They were friendly, met me at the curb and removed the documents from my vehicle,took them into the facility and I watched the shredding. They even had delicious cookies. The experience was awesome! Today was my second time. They are quick and very professional. I plan more trips because I need to shred years and years of accumulated documents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pounds & pounds of 20 years of documents to be shredded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/07/2018

They got my 2 boxes and they shred it in front of you. They were on time , very courteous and very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 boxes I filled for shredding Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

02/11/2018

They were on time, friendly, and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shredding 25 years of business files.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

09/26/2017

Everything went well; good experience, courteous folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paper & electronic media destruction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

09/25/2017

They picked it up and I followed them back to their shred site and watched it all get shredded. The only thing more I would have liked is if they had a truck that shredded on site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 20 boxes of business paperwork needed to be shredded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

Residential & Commercial Documents Shredding, Credit Card Receipts, Checks, Folders, Binders, CD's, Floppy Disks, & Other Media Holding Private Information. Now offering Electronics disposal and destruction! Hard Drives, Cellphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computer, Towers, Monitors, Flat Screen TV's.

Appliances Or Thick Metal Destruction.