OnGuard Security Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 21041231

6330 E 75th St Suite 120

Indianapolis, IN 46250

OnGuard is a full-service electronic security integrator covering Hoosiers across central Indiana with its HQ in Indianapolis. In addition to homes, we protect commercial, apartments, and industrial facilities. "Professionally protecting YOUR precious people & property" is our purpose. The founder and owner, Kirk Booher, is a 3rd generation 'Booher' in the alarm business who began working for his Father in 1983. OnGuard was established in 2010. It is a faith-based business. The company has currently 171 combined years of security industry experience. All team members are background checked, hand-picked (if we wouldn't be comfortable with them in our home, they certainly won't be in yours) and are manufacturer trained and certified. OnGuard is an independent local company partnered with world class partners. We have carefully selected and continually evaluate the top brands, models and technologies. We carry two or three models in each of our 5 categories: 1. Intrusion Alarms, 2. Fire Alarms, 3. Video Surveillance Cameras, 4. Access Control / Electron Locks, and 5. Intercoms. We are an 'authorized dealer' for Guardian Protection Services, Alarm.com, Dynamark Security Centers, Eagle Eye Networks and others. We service a wide mix of different manufacturers. So whether you have an existing system or need a new one, we can most likey service it. Estimates are always FREE and will be designed around your specific needs and security risks. We strive to be consultative in our approach while adhering to professional standards. We are old school in our values yet provide leading-edge tech. We offer both value based kits and custom designed applications. Lifetime repair agreements covering parts and labor are included in standard monitoring plans or services can be purchased on an as needed time and materials basis. Be sure to ask about Angie's List discounts: ONE FREE SENSOR of up to $ 275 value with a new monitoring activation or ONE FREE CAMERA with purchase over $1500. Have NO WORRIES, WeAreOnGuard! Contact us anytime but don't wait too long for it's better to be OnGuard one year too early than just one day too late....

home security system (98)home automation (10)

04/11/2020

Excellent! The OnGuard installers showed up on time, were fast and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security system installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

01/31/2020

EXCELLENTLY!!! Mark Thomas was great to work with at setting this up and he followed up afterwards to check on how things went. Brandon was the Tech who was very hardworking, worked for several hours without a break, and was very efficient in all of his work. Would absolutely hire OnGuard Security again and work with both of these excellent gentleman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new security system including outside cameras that I purchased myself

CATEGORY home security systems, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

We are glad we worked out for you. I will pass on the accolades.

09/28/2019

Install was straight forward and as discussed. The crew was very informed and trained us well before they left the property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded existing DCS alarm installed and operating in house with a wireless system that is fully monitored. Install monitored smoke detector and monitored garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

We are glad we could update your older alarm with modern smart alarm.

08/30/2017

They are my current security provider. On the price, off hand, I do not recall. They put in the security system. They converted it over. I had a different company, and they converted over. Then, I also had them do a couple of security cameras. It took a day for the worker to convert everything over. It was just one guy. I'd work with OnGoard; I'd probably use a different sub contractor. I had a fe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They converted my alarm system over. Then, they put in a couple of security cameras and a DVR.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2014

C

08/28/2017

They are OK but I would like for them give suggestions or consultation after installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2016

We are always looking to improve and welcome your suggestions ... Kaizen! 1% better every day!

06/17/2017

They were prompt they, were thorough they, did a good job with the installation. They're very good about getting back to me when I was having technical support. I just was shopping around it was a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a surveillance camera.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2016

Glad we could be of service!

02/21/2017

I got 3 different quote from security companies. One was just a little to high in price and the other were similar in price. On Guard came across as more professional and more interested in doing the job. On Guard installed 6 security cameras around the outside perimeter of my home. I was given great direction as where the camera should be placed and positioned. The workers who install the system ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a camera surveillance system for my home.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

It was a pleasure working with you to better secure your home. I am glad it all turned how nicely and you like the system.

12/23/2016

Was very pleased with how it all went. They let me swap components out of the promotional package with devices I wanted, and it was hassle free. New to the monitoring, so far so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security system installation and camera system.

CATEGORY home security systems, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2016

Great!

07/20/2016

In the beginning it went great. 6-8 months after the system was installed my representative came out several times to fix various issues with the camera systems. One day I called him and he said he had moved and no longer worked there. I called the main office in Indianapolis. From that time forward we have been fighting back and forth because I have a Mac and they can't do remote support for me. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a camera security system. I added on extra cameras and paid them for that. They gave me a web app where I could remotely look at my cameras.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2016

We lost our primary tech / rep in that market and had to close our local video service operation there in Cinci. However, the system worked fine and still does locally, The problem was her router, internet and changes made outside of the equipment we installed. DVR are mostly designed to work with PCs and Macs aren't the best for this application. Unfortunately, we didn't have much cooperation or ...

03/31/2016

I first called OnGuard on a Tuesday night in late February of 2016.  I was surprised to get a pickup on the first ring at 7:30 in the evening.  Kirk Booher spent 20 minutes answering all my questions and agreed to come and do a demo the next evening. He arrived a few minutes late to the appointment, which was no big deal.  He spent an hour and a half at my home answering questions and showing me d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed security system and cameras throughout property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

We sure appreciate the opportunity to secure your home and work to keep to keep bad things from happening to good people. Angie's list customers are the best. We are much obliged.

Installation - security & fire alarms, surveillance cameras, & access control We service most brands; GE, Honeywell / Ademco, DSC, etc. We are dealers for Alarm.com (wireless/internet alarm communication, automation and interactive user control), Videofied (live video monitoring), LTS Security (video mfg), GE Interlogix (alarm mfg) & a host of others.

OnGuard is a full service electronic security provider but we do not install Security Doors (though we install a nifty 'door hardening' system called the Door Devil), Safes, provide Armed Guards, Private Investigations and so forth but we likely can personally recommend quality companies who do so be sure to ask if you have a need.

$95