NORTHERN COMFORT SYSTEMS

A316 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2002

2905 E 46th St

Indianapolis, IN 46205

We want our clients to walk away from every interaction with Northern Comfort Systems 100% satisfied. We treat every home we enter with the respect it deserves so that we can provide custom solutions that work for you. Our extensive experience, fair prices and unyielding commitment to customer service enable us to consistently meet and exceed client expectations. We also offer a free service call with completed repair for Angie's List customers....

hvac repair (301)water heater repair and installation (19)plumber (13)electrician (6)air duct cleaning (4)appliance repair (1)water softener installation and repair (1)

03/09/2020

Great to work with.. gave a competitive price and got the job done in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

03/09/2020

I really appreciated the knowledge shared on what was wrong with our leak and why certain repairs needed to be done. The plumber was very knowledgeable on what he was going to do and completed the repair in a timely manner. I really appreciated the professionalism and clean up that Northern Comfort showed after making repairs to our bathroom. I would absolutely recommend and rehire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing pipe repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

03/06/2020

The technicians were friendly and concerned for our family and worked diligently in getting our heat back on due to a boiler line leak under our foundation slab.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
slab pipe repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

01/27/2020

They came back 2+ years after venting our bathroom fans out the attic. (Condensation leaked out the duct) they repaired it free of charge. They standby their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic vent

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

12/15/2019

Excellent results - reasonably priced and quality workmanship plus knowledgeable, courteous and friendly technicians and office staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed the installation of a water heater recirculation pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

02/22/2019

This company responded within a few minutes of my request for a quote (which was amazing), and even emailed me, just like I had requested in my inquiry. The dispatcher was very polite and professional, and they put me on "Next Availability" for that day and called 30-45 minutes prior to showing up. The tech came out and inspected the system (I let them know I had already replaced the thermocouple ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Service

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

01/02/2019

Showed up on time on New Year’s Eve. Guy was nice, told me that heating element went out. Gave me a price of 580$!! Absolutely horrible price. I still paid 199$ for someone to tell me my heating element was out. The tech was super nice, but they’re pricing is horrible

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater stopped working

CATEGORY water heater repair

D

08/28/2018

The first technician arrived ill-equipped with what he needed to work on the sump pump. He was not familiar with our model of pump, which was a major brand. I ended up providing bucket, hose, towels, etc. He had a hard time trying to figure out how to remove the cover and then spent a lot of time fiddling with things but never actually diassembling anything. He finally left after a $195 bill (whic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right by refunding your money for the service at your home. We are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with our heating and cooling services over the years and that you will continue to use us in the future for those. Yes, we are relatively new to the plumbing service and are able to offer those services to o...

12/28/2017

ON time and thorough, courteous and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater flush - plumbing check

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

06/22/2017

They are very reasonable. They are responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the checks on my heating and A/C.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING SERVICE & INSTALLATION, EXISTING HOMES,REMODELS, NEW CONSTRUCTION. HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACES, BOILERS, AIR CONDITIONERS, HEAT PUMPS, PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTATS, ALL ASPECTS OF DUCT WORK, DRYER VENTS, FLUE LINERS, WATER HEATERS, WATER SOFTENERS, FAUCETS, TOILETS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, WHOLE HOUSE HUMIDIFIERS & AIR CLEANERS.

ask for details