My Car Doc, The MOBILE MECHANIC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2007

My Car Doc is a locally, family owned mobile mechanic service that comes to you so that you can spend time at home or at work instead of waiting in dirty waiting rooms. We service automobiles, trucks, vans,& fleet vehicles too!...

Castleton Auto Repair

Castleton Auto Repair has been providing quality car care in Indianapolis, IN since 1989. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Indianapolis and surrounding areas Carmel, Fishers, and Castleton. The quality ASE (automotive service excellence) certified technicians at Castleton Auto Repair employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. Castleton Auto Repair is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials. Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Indianapolis, Indiana. We do NOT offer free towing. We do NOT offer online/email scheduling. Customers MUST call to schedule appointments. 5 Employees. No Subs. Cost Determined by the Job. No Travel Charges. Additional DBA - Trumps Castleton Auto Repair Inc.

06/06/2018

Our car has had engine problems on and off. We had it repaired repeatedly at the dealer just for the problem to return. In fact, before contacting The Car Doc it had been at the dealer's service facility 10 days earlier. No longer having any confidence in their service we contacted John, the owner of the Car Doc, based on Angie's List reviews. His mechanics identified the issue and carried out the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose the cause of a flashing Check Engine Light

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you so much for this great review! We are glad that My Car Doc Car Care Clinic was able to help get your car on the road and taken care of. Thank you also for your feedback on our responsiveness. Through your feedback, we can improve. We want My Car Doc to be the absolute best auto repair in Indianapolis. Thank you and we're looking forward to working with you again soon!

06/05/2018

Best place in town! I have used them in the past and continue to use them. They answer all my questions, fit me in their schedule even on short notice, and makes sure everything is done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune Up and Oil Change

CATEGORY auto repair

Awesome! We love it when we can take care of you and your car and do such a great job! My Car Doc also wants to thank you for being a regular, loyal client. You're the best!

12/22/2017

The rep showed up on time and was very knowledgeable. Seems to have a wide service area as well, since he comes to you to perform service. Have recommended to others and would most certainly hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mobile oil change and filter

CATEGORY auto repair

Fantastic! I'm happy to hear that we did such a good job and I hope that you will call us again for your next service. Thanks for choosing My Car Doc and happy holidays!

08/22/2017

Wonderful. John came at the time agreed upon and did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken drive belt

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you very much for this great review! It's always nice to receive feedback and see that My Car Doc is doing things right! Looking forward to working with you again soon. Call us for all of your automotive needs. :)

07/31/2017

They were able to come to my work and change my oil. They also put air in my tires. Great company. Very responsive. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Awesome!! So glad that you were happy with the service! Looking forward to working with you again soon!

ON SITE & MOBILE MECHANIC SERVICES for All Makes & Models: preventative maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, serpentine belt replacement, wipers, coolant flush, air filters), brakes, alternator, starter, air conditioning recharges and other minor repairs. Windshield Replacement.

Transmissions, auto body repair, auto body painting, .

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover