Mr Window Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161231

902 E 106th St

Indianapolis, IN 46280

Mr. Window has a certain way of doing business — the right way! That’s evident in our corporate philosophy and how we conduct business. It’s reflected throughout our 33-year history as a family-owned business that specializes in selling and installing top-quality windows and doors. And it’s demonstrated every day by our staff and their commitment to excellence in the home remodeling field. We have a great reputation in the central Indiana community. We carry the best products, including Pella Windows and Door, Okna Windows, Sunrise Windows and doors and Masonite Doors. Mr. Window employs the most qualified people to ensure that your home remodeling experience not only meets but exceeds expectations. We offer free consultations and in-home estimates. We also schedule appointments convenient to your schedule, including evenings and Saturdays. Our showroom is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We're also available for evening and weekend appointments. Make it easy on yourself and let Mr. Window handle your next home remodeling project. You’ll be glad you did. Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning....

window (967)door (224)siding (60)glass repair (19)egress window (16)woodworking (10)blinds and curtain (6)insulation (6)picture framing (4)screen repair (2)gutter installation (2)home remodeling (1)

08/09/2020

It went well and ptofessionally.i just wish installers would take face masks seriously. (I say this as a member of a vulnerable population)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window orderedand installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

08/05/2020

We had 27 windows replaced with Verde Windows with Full Frame Replacement. We appreciated Joe Guzzi's low pressure sales visit. Installation was done quickly and expertly. The windows are beautiful and decrease outside noise, and lower heating and cooling costs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of all windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

04/22/2020

We were very satisfied with the entire process of purchasing and having windows installed by Mr. Windows. Mike Sullivan, with sales, was informative, courteous, patient and didn't pressure us. Later Dave, who installed the windows, was prompt, careful and professional. Afterwards the clean up was thorough and complete. We are very satisfied with our experience with Mr. Windows and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

02/05/2020

It was great! The installers were very professional, efficient, quiet, and punctual. The windows seem to be in a very good quality, and their pricing was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in new 11 windows on our screened porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

We are very glad to hear that you are so satisfied with your experience! If you have any questions or need anything in the future, do not hesitate to call. Thank you for your business. -- Lisa, Office Manager

08/15/2019

Sales was low pressure and informational. Installation was professional and timely. The installer even fixed my plantation shutter at no cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced four large windows with Pella Windows in the front of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

07/27/2019

They were on time, neat and efficient. It pays to do your homework. Great windows and excellent company.. Highly recommend. Joe, the owner, was extremely patient with all my questions and responded in a timely manner. They are an exclusive dealer of OKNA windows... I am a happy customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 5 double hung OKNA windows, One OKNA sliding Glass door and a Steel patio garage door installed

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

C

07/02/2019

I decided to schedule an estimate with Mr. Window, because of the glowing reviews online. I need 16 windows replaced and asked the sales associate, Mike, for two quotes: one for the total replacement and the other priced by window. Rather than provide a typed estimate, as I expected and received from other window companies, he scrawled the estimate on the back of the brochures for the windows he r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Ms [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you feel Mr Window fell short of your expectations. Your assessment of your sales representative states that he was prompt, courteous, and responsive to all your questions but that you were less than satisfied your contract quote was hand written. I am sure Mike would have typed it out for you had you communicated your desire. You admit doing online research be...

05/06/2019

The Team from Mr. Window did a great job. The Representative (Michael Sullivan) came to my house very promptly and did the measurements and estimate. The Windows (9) and Sliding Glass door were installed 6 weeks later. I thought that was great turnaround time. I purchased OKNA windows and Verde Sliding Door. They are excellent. The installer team worked very hard and completed work in one day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows and New Sliding Glass Door

CATEGORY windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

05/03/2019

I contacted Mr. Window because they sold OKNA windows. I ended up going with a different brand based on their suggestion - I wanted two colors - sandstone on the outside & white on the inside and this made Verde the better choice for the windows. After the sales meeting, I stopped by the showroom and looked at what I was buying and then signed the paperwork, & put down a deposit. After that measur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 7, Verde Double-Hung windows - 2 colors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are always pleased to hear when customers are completely satisfied. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us. --Lisa
C

11/13/2018

Never heard back after measurements were taken. The contractor seemed nice, very punctual, and thorough but I never got the estimate. The appointment with Mr. Window was 11/5/18 Please advise. Mr. Brown

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], sincere apologies for the delay in receiving your quote. It was sent to you last week, but should not have taken a week and a day for you to receive. If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to call. --Lisa Knieser, Office Manager (Mr Window 317-848-7282)

Repairs to windows or doors that were not installed by the company. Residential broken glass or seal failures. Auto glass.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available