Mosquito Squad of Greater Indianapolis

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2011

Mosquito Squad offers services to protect your family and pets from the nuisance and dangers mosquitoes and ticks can bring. (1) 21-day Barrier Spray Protection. (2) 14-day All Natural Spray protection. (3) Intensive Tick Treatment to reduce Lyme Disease. (4) Special Event Spray for outdoor parties and weddings. (5) Other pest control services that help combat other biting and stinging insects. Award winning, leaders and inventors of the mosquito control barrier service!...

Above & Beyond Landscaping

JLD Above & Beyond Landscaping is locally owned and operated out of the Anderson Indiana area. I am on site for all jobs and ensure customer satisfaction. We are offering free estimates so don't hesitate to call or click today!

08/14/2018

Very please with them. They respond and prompt. If there any issue after they spray. They came back and spray again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray My lawn

CATEGORY pest control

thank you so much. It is our pleasure.

07/02/2018

This service was excellent. I signed up for just one treatment because it was hard to believe it would work. The mosqitoes have been terrible in my backyard the last 2 years! Before I couldn't be outside 5 minutes without getting multiple bites, and since their treatment I have even sat outside for over an hour with no bug spray and ended up with only 1 bite on my hand. I'm thrilled and signed up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for mosquitos

CATEGORY pest control

[Member Name Removed], you are an awesome customer. Thank you for allowing us to provide you exceptional service.

04/18/2018

It was nice to be able to enjoy the evening outside without mosquitos. It was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

thank you [Member Name Removed]. Is is our pleasure to take care of your family.

03/27/2018

Until we hired Mosquito Squad of Greater Indianapolis we could no longer enjoy our out door space now we can go out doors any time of the day! Their product is natural and it works to eliminate nasty bitting mosquitos. Love them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito control!

09/14/2017

I think it went really well! We didn't have anything to compare it to because we just moved into the house in April, however, I wanted to do this as there is a huge pond backed up to the back of our property. Also, our property is heavily wooded and with 4 kids, I did not want to take the chance on having a terrible mosquito issue in the summer. We were also planning on doing a lot of entertaining...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We paid for a summer season of mosquito control for our property.

Tick & Mosquito Treatments